ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Your thoughts/expectations for MT 2017-2018

I think we will win 22-23 games and peak at the end for our 3rd CUSA championship in a row.

21-10 regular season, C-USA tourney runner-up, NIT bound, finish 25-12.

If I have low expectations now, when we make the sweet 16, it will be a great surprise.

I know someone who recently went to go watch them practice. This person went last year and said we were the most athletic team he has seen in MT history. This year, he said they were just as athletic as last year.

I'm going with 24-26 wins.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
i dont know jack about the rest of the conference and we're gonna have a lot of new faces this year. really have no idea. hopefully 25 wins

I think we have a chance to win the conference again this year, however, we will have more conference losses along the way. I see us winning 22 to 25 games.

I think if we went 8-4 in OOC that would be very good. Anything better than that would be outstanding. I think 14-4 or 15-3 in conference play.

So I've got us in the neighborhood of 21-9 to 23-7 going into the conference tournament. My number one goal every year is to win the regular season conference title. It's the goal we have the most direct control over. If we do that, there will be opportunities for memorable postseason play.

Alright I just renewed my BBall season tickets. I’m so pumped for this season to come. I say we get about 25 wins and get preferential treatment from the NCAA committee on selection Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT