ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-4, 0-1) vs Jacksonville State (4-1, 2-0) (ESPNU), 7PM, Wednesday, October 4, 2023

why do we have a 152 pound WR going over the middle against their LB's ? Good god.

No wonder he is hurt. Poor guy. He should be playing Division 3 at that size

If anyone has a size advantage....shouldn't the team that's been FBS for 25 years and has an 18 year tenured coach have the better size?? Not the first year FBS squad??
Not in today's football and portal world. Jax st has always been transfer U, lime Troy use yo be.

Not in today's football and portal world. Jax st has always been transfer U, lime Troy use yo be.

We can use the portal too. And we should be able to get at least equal size players from it versus a Jax St. type of program. They are visibly bigger than we are.

We can use the portal too. And we should be able to get at least equal size players from it versus a Jax St. type of program. They are visibly bigger than we are.
most definitely, they don't use it like they don't recruit certain kids. Talking with coaches I know in HS in GA and Prep school, they have a certain type of kid they like and want.

When this line gives him time the skill guys can go to work. It’s just ridiculous how few times Nick has less than two seconds to get rid of the ball and there’s no blitz

Reactions: TrueBlueFB_23
Why can these RBs not catch the ball? Dropped dinks and dunks all season.

Damn that Jax offensive is boom or bust. 14 seconds to start the second half.

we better run run run and this will be out of reach. Their Defense will fall apart.

I don’t want to call out individual guys, but whoever our right tackle is is a pylon.

Man, I really like Olson at WR but that was twice he got a little too happy with his feet trying to extend the play and the second one cost a first down

Reactions: TrueBlueFB_23
And that Olson dance job that didn’t get us a first down results in an incredible butterfly effect…..

This team just isn’t very good. Outside of a few passes where we threw it over their head, they are the better and more disciplined team.

And they will win this game.

Smoke and mirrors only work for so long. You are not going to beat a team with a pulse when you run for 0.9 yards per carry

I Think You Should Leave Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

Reactions: tyler90wm
I should say un freaking real....but honestly....it's not.

You cannot win with an OL like this. Especially with all these mistakes. Chisholm dropped a free TD. Dobson giving the ball away for free in the red zone. Olson running away from a first down.

Our average down and distance on 3rd down is 8.8 yards to go….

We are lucky we are not getting blown out. Take away those balls we threw over their head and we have 9 points.

We don’t deserve to win this game. The better team is going to win this game. And it’s not us.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Folks, you want to see something absolutely bizarre?

Rewatch this game (I know, it sucks), and watch only the offensive line.

You will see shit that you’ve never seen in a football game.

I just watched the the RT block down to the B gap and leave the end running free - the guard had the d-tackle. How did that kid make that decision?

I just watched the the RT block down to the B gap and leave the end running free - the guard had the d-tackle. How did that kid make that decision?

Rick Mallory and Mike Polly are his OL coaches. That’s how.

Rich Rod, if this continues as is likely, will be 14-3 in 1.5 seasons at Jax. They are going to turn in to CUSA's version of JMU.

Meanwhile, our 17.5 season coach will be 110-108.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT