ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-4, 0-1) vs Jacksonville State (4-1, 2-0) (ESPNU), 7PM, Wednesday, October 4, 2023

survivorau GIF by Australian Survivor

This is the exactly what I expected. I am only surprised that we scored 23. We have not had an O line in so many years I do not know what one looks like. We can’t coach. I always tell people that I will not out live that stockstill family as coaches at MT. If they put little stock in as a head coach I will never give another dime. I’ll sit on the sidelines.

This is the exactly what I expected. I am only surprised that we scored 23. We have not had an O line in so many years I do not know what one looks like. We can’t coach. I always tell people that I will not out live that stockstill family as coaches at MT. If they put little stock in as a head coach I will never give another dime. I’ll sit on the sidelines

I was scared I was losing my money in the 2nd quarter but ol Corpsestill came through with his patented "Jack a Game" offense. $500.00 more in the till. It's gonna be one hell of a Christmas. LOL. Let's go blue!!!! LOL.

You ready to join us now??!!😂😂😂
I am there, Stock has got to go. This is the worst O-Line play I’ve ever seen. Presnap, easy reads they are just missing. I’ve literally called like 4 or 5 pressures that we’ve missed and I was no QB. I don’t understand it at all.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
This is the exactly what I expected. I am only surprised that we scored 23. We have not had an O line in so many years I do not know what one looks like. We can’t coach. I always tell people that I will not out live that stockstill family as coaches at MT. If they put little stock in as a head coach I will never give another dime. I’ll sit on the sidelines
To be fair, they gave up 28 to a team that scored a combined 10 in 3 games. 23 isn’t impressive. We’re making their defense look legit and they are trash.

Vegas must be hating MT football. Literally have no understanding what's going on in Murfreesboro. Keep it up boys you're making a lot of people well off around here!

If I was Nick V I would announce that I’m entering the portal in the postgame. He’s got a heart of a chanpion and it’s being wasted here.

I am sure somehow we will still finish 6-6 and end up in a NoOneCares Bowl, and Ricky will get another extension.

Reactions: ewglenn
Vegas must be hating MT football. Literally have no understanding what's going on in Murfreesboro. Keep it up boys you're making a lot of people well off around here!
Yup! Just ordered my new MacBook Pro while watching that last turnover. Thanks MT for the cash! I used to pay them to watch them lose now they are paying me. Keep Stock forever. This is so fun. I'm so not mad anymore. LOL!!!

If I was Nick V I would announce that I’m entering the portal in the postgame. He’s got a heart of a chanpion and it’s being wasted here.
I’m serious. He probably asked to be taken out.

I was thinking the same. Anyone who has a chance at a better opportunity is gone after this season.

One good thing that will come is, hopefully, 2-3 win seasons and a possibility of firing Stockstill in 2026

Reactions: ewglenn
I was thinking the same. Anyone who has a chance at a better opportunity is gone after this season.

One good thing that will come is, hopefully, 2-3 win seasons and a possibility of firing Stockstill in 2026
The dumbass school employees recently celebrated his mediocrity.

They're more likely to throw him another celebration.

Everyone posting here needs to be active all over the other social platforms tagging everyone responsible for this mess. Let them have it good and hard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT