ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Raiders (9-5, 3-1) vs Latech (8-7, 3-1), MyTV30(ASN), Saturday 7:05PM

dnj:

Tyler Summitt set for Tennessee coaching debut at MT

excerpt:

..."Our entire staff, at one particular time or yet another, has worked
at Tennessee," Summitt stated. "It really is terrific to come back.
We're going to have a lot of fans. I'm not confident if they will be in
red and blue or if they'll be in orange, but either way, they'll be
cheering us on.

"I am excited to see loved ones and friends. It's definitely meaningful to come back property. I am excited to play MTSU." .....

Shreveport Times:

...When Louisiana Tech faces Middle Tennessee Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Murphy Center, it will be more than just a matchup of two teams tied for second place in the current Conference USA standings.

It will pit two programs that have won their share of conference regular season and tournament titles over the years while making a combined 44 NCAA tournament appearances (27 by LA Tech, 17 by MTSU).

It will also match two teams coming off of polar opposite results in their last games. Louisiana Tech (8-7, 3-1 C-USA) overcame an 18-point second half deficit to defeat UAB 61-55 Thursday night in Birmingham. Middle Tennessee (9-5, 3-1 C-USA) watched a 19-point second half lead evaporate before falling 77-75 in overtime at home to Southern Miss.....

This post was edited on 1/17 4:25 PM by SpaceRaider

Techsters visit Middle Tennessee

MT got rolling in the second half and won going away. 82-59. Latech was a rough, and physical team that got the benefit of a lot poor officiating. Haven't been that unhappy with officiating since we were in the Sun Belt.

Glad to see all those clowns that showed up in orange to cheer for Pat's little boy and his team go home unhappy.

635571367092111707-MTSULouisianaTech0648.JPG

close-enough.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT