ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (2-5, 1-2) @ Liberty (6-0, 4-0) (CBSSN), 6PM, Tuesday, October 17, 2023

absolutely pathetic

it's hard enough to go on the road as a 15 point underdog against an undefeated team on a tuesday night....then to have these officials blow one of the most obvious fumble calls in history

It should have been 6 points for us and returned for a touchdown but those fvcking morons blew their whistle......then SOMEHOW FOUND A WAY TO KEEP THE BALL WITH LIBERTY DESPITE A VERY CLEAR FUMBLE

How Rick is not going ballistic blows my mind. I would have called all 3 time-outs back to back to back and broke about 7 headsets and maybe even made my team leave the field and go home after that call. Total ****ing bullshit how can they get away with that

14 point swing on that blown fumble call

should have been 7 for us but ends up 7 for them

not going to win as a double digit dog when you are getting fvcked by the refs like that

we will probably get blown out now that's such a deflator

Liberty averaging 7.9 yards per carry

I don't know why they would even bother throwing the ball at this point.

Shafer has apparently never heard of a run blitz

we should ask for a review and see if we can keep the ball

that's basically what their fumble looked like that they got to keep

Fantastic

Giving the game away when we had them stopped

Still plenty of time for Liberty to cover the spread

Unbelievable

color flames GIF

Oh well

when you suck, you suck

It was bound to catch up with us at some point. This team just doesn't play winning football. There's always a huge deficiency that assures we lose against good teams. Tonight, it was our front 7.

How the hell can you call the same play twice in a row against a 6-0 team. Dumb ass coaches lead by the king

I freaking hate that. Grabbing a player when the ball is rolling on a kick and trying to throw them in to the football. Should ALWAYS be a flag.

That said, if we don't score on this possession, we are done for sure.

I know we are not going to get the calls but they grabbed the shoulder before the ball arrived and no call.

why are you throwing a jump ball to a 5 foot nothing receiver?

That was 100% a jump ball situation.....not the play earlier when he had his man clearly beat. You can't make that throw Nick...

If you want to throw a jump ball to the wide side of the field why not just put Holden out there? He likely scores if it's him instead of 5 foot nothing

So bad. My guess Vatiato is hurt and can’t plant and throw. That ball was way under thrown

How is it that 5’8 DJ is going up for that ball? Holden and Justin have made catches all year long contested like that, but DJ gets the call there, blows my mind.

So bad. My guess Vatiato is hurt and can’t plant and throw. That ball was way under thrown
It was more late than overthrown. There's no way they wanted that to be a jump ball with Chisolm. Mitch is smarter than that.

How is it that 5’8 DJ is going up for that ball? Holden and Justin have made catches all year long contested like that, but DJ gets the call there, blows my mind.

It was one of two things.

1. Nick was very late on the throw and they were hoping chisolm had beat his man (and he hadn't)

2. They actually wanted a 5 foot nothing receiver going up for a contested catch

It was one of two things.

1. Nick was very late on the throw and they were hoping chisolm had beat his man (and he hadn't)

2. They actually wanted a 5 foot nothing receiver going up for a contested catch
And what does it say about this staff that choice 2 actually could be the choice made?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT