ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-5, 0-2) vs LaTech (3-4, 2-1), CBSSN, 6PM, Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
game thread, links are a work in progress:

Louisiana Tech University
Founded: 1894 Enrollment: 11,197
Acceptance rate: 65.8%
Colors: Red and Blue Nickname: Bulldogs Mascot: Tech (live) Champ (costumed)
Fight song "Tech Fight"
Series:
LT leads 5-2
Stadium: Joe Aillet Stadium (28,019)
Head Coach: Sonny Cumbie (Texas Tech, 2004) Record at LT: 3-9 (2nd year) Overall: Same
2022 Record: 3-9 2022 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 13/14 Lettermen R/L: 45/49

Weather Forecast:

Where:
Johnny Red Floyd Stadium, 1500 Greenland Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Stadium Policies: All bags 14-by-14-by-10 inches and smaller will be allowed into the stadium, and every bag will be checked before patrons are allowed to enter. There will also be separate lines for those without bags.

Television: CBS SPORTS NETWORK: Play-by-play Alex Del Barrio, Analyst Taylor McHargue

Radio: PxP: Chip Walters, Analyst: Joe Dubin
  • Local WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM
  • Nashville 93.3 FM/95.1 FM (Murfreesboro)
  • Sirius XM Internet 988

Streaming: Audio, Video

Live Stats: Sidearm

Newspapers: Monroe News Star, Shreveport Times, , ,

Message Boards:
La Tech Bulldog Barks & Bytes, Bleed Tech Blue, , , ,

Blogs: LaTechReport.com, Newsstar blog,

Athletic site: latechsports.com, goblueraiders.com

Media Guides: Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee

Preseason Previews:

Game Notes:
LaTech game notes, MT game notes

Game Previews:

Roster:
Bulldogs, Blue Raiders

Twitter: @LATechSports, @LATechFB, @BleedTechBlue, @LaTechReport, @LATechSGA @LATechLBN @TechPanhellenic @LATechUB @IFC_LATech @LaTechBOP @LATechCheer @TechRegalBlues

Hashtags: , #BlueRaiders, #MTvsLT, #BeatLT,

Facebook: LatechAthletics,

Youtube: LAtechAthletics,,

Instagram: LATechSports,

Last edited:
Every time I listen to Nick speak, I like him more and more. Just a real genuine dude. Please start blocking better for him, O-Line!
Absolutely. He impresses me everytime. On and off the field. Seriously thinking of getting one of his shirts from the NIL store. I still support the athletes even if I don't Stock.

Reactions: Hop45
You feel for the players. I always want to support them, they deserve it. Being a fan at a school like MT and most G5's is the hardest place to be a fan. It's also the hardest place to be a player. It's easy to cheer for and play for all the big names and Power schools. It's why all the players want to go there and the fans just pile in on the bandwagon. Not so much here at MT.

I hate the situation we've put our players in here. It makes me despise McPhee, Massaro, and Stockstill even more beyond just the pathetic results. They have failed these kids, our university, the students, and our fans.

Last edited:
Y'all already know. Christmas in October baby. I so agree with Wiley. We should be 4-2 right now. Once I saw the CSU game, I knew what we were getting this year. The tendencies are too obvious to ignore. We are not a 2nd half team and we just don't have the players or coaching to get us to where we should be.

I'm 6-0 with the betting though. :) Thank you Vegas and thank you CorpseStill. Mizzou was the only bet I went in favor of MT with. Everyone else, 100% against MT. Tomorrow is no exception. Smoke is the real deal. -3 against him alone is free money. LT's coaching staff is way better as well. Their D is better and their run game is better. NV better have the ice bath ready because he will be wearing the D line like a fur coat.

No offense to Cecil Joyce but their ain't no way we are scoring 31 on LT. All they are gonna do is stack 7 in the box and rush 5. That's it. NV doesn't have a quick release for any play over 5 yards deep so he won't have time for the play to develop. That's the magic formula.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
Y'all already know. Christmas in October baby. I so agree with Wiley. We should be 4-2 right now. Once I saw the CSU game, I knew what we were getting this year. The tendencies are too obvious to ignore. We are not a 2nd half team and we just don't have the players or coaching to get us to where we should be.

I'm 6-0 with the betting though. :) Thank you Vegas and thank you CorpseStill. Mizzou was the only bet I went in favor of MT with. Everyone else, 100% against MT. Tomorrow is no exception. Smoke is the real deal. -3 against him alone is free money. LT's coaching staff is way better as well. Their D is better and their run game is better. NV better have the ice bath ready because he will be wearing the D line like a fur coat.
I started doing same thing... two weeks in a row of $$$$$$

Reactions: blueraiderJT
For those like me who are sitting the rest of the season out and waiting for basketball it is close. Both MBB and WBB will have home games before the next time MT football plays another home game.

Reactions: DisgruntledAlum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT