ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-3) @ Western Kentucky (2-2) (CBSSN), 6:30PM, Thursday, September 28, 2023

Can't get in the end zone inside the 10 and settle for a FG. at least it won't be shut out.

Damn this team and coaches, pathetic.

I don't think we have successfully defended a slant in the last 10 years.......

At no point tonight did I ever feel that we would be able to compete with WKU.

Peace out.

Game Stats
Middle Tennessee
Western Kentucky
First Downs614
Rushing Attempts1412
Rushing Yards4627
Rushing Avg3.32.3
Receptions1024
Receiving Yards78233
Receiving Avg7.89.7
Passing Yards78233
Pass C-A-I10-17-024-38-0
Plays-Yards31-12450-260
Yards/Play4.005.20
Kick Return Yards1-61-15
Punt Return Yards1-43-7
Interception-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Yards0-01-1
Fumbles-Lost1-10-0
Penalties6-354-45
Punts5-42.04-42.5
Possession13:0616:54
3rd Down Eff1-87-12
4th Down Eff1-10-0

I'm watching a little bit of the Jax St/Sam Houston game and they look better than what we're putting up tonight. I originally thought we would end up this season around 6 wins, but struggle to see that based off the season thus far

Reactions: Hop45
I know Stock said in a interview he appreciates the stress of life his student athletes have during the season, but upon review he may want to reconsider having a prepared game plan with his players before kickoff.

WKU a much better tackling team than MT. No arm tackles. They are putting a shoulder in our guys and wrapping up.

if they do win a few more games, it will say more about our opponents than MT. This is not even d-2 worthy.
I said elsewhere that this conference has more parity in its smaller state. The days of having bottom dwellers to beat up on is over.

Just tuned in. I honestly forgot it was a Thurs night game.

At least it isn’t as bad as 2015 when it was over at halftime.

We’re still in it. For now.😂

Like I said, easy money. I know Stock like the back of my hand. Easiest 500.00 you can make.

You have got to be kidding me with that 4th and goal call.
That shows we don’t have any confidence in our team. Our two 4th down calls have been quick and hope we confusion them/QB power. Nick honestly has to see WKU still had enough in the box and call TO/audible. I don’t know if we allow him to do that.

that phantom holding call that cost us a TD and 7-0 lead to start the game is going to be painful to revisit when this ones over

Reactions: tyler90wm
Will anyone in post game bring up to the coach that we are now 1-8 out of last 9 games? How is that competing?

I can already tell you, all that's going to be talked about in post game is our injuries and "playing our tails off"

This is going to be a bad season, because we are a bad team. Injury excuses incoming big time.

Too bad my season tickets are digital. If they were paper, I would burn them and mail the ashes certified mail to the AD. Not stepping foot in the stadium until Stockstill is gone. If that means I never see a down of football by the blue raiders in person again, I'm okay with that. Not okay with watching this crap anymore. Not okay with administrators thinking this level of mediocrity is okay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT