Time: 4:00 p.m.
Arena: Murphy Center (11,520)
Tickets: Click here or call 1-888-YES-MTSU
Promotion: National Girls in Sports Day

SERIES INFORMATION
Overall: Series tied at 1-1
Under Rick Insell: 1-1 vs. ODU
In Murfreesboro: MT leads, 1-0
Last Meeting: ODU 76, MT 68 - Nov. 10, 2007 - Norfolk, Va.
Last Meeting in Murfreesboro: MT 86, ODU 71 - Dec. 19, 2006

MEDIA INFORMATION
Television: CW 58
Play-by-Play: Jonathan Hutton
Color Analyst: Kyle Turnham
Sidelines: Lena Cline
Radio: WMOT (89.5 FM)
Play-by-Play: Dick Palmer
Color Analyst: Duane Hickey

Live Video (C-USA Digital Network)

Live Audio

Live Stats

Game Notes

Anyone seen anything extra to promote attendance (and TV viewership) for this game. Not living in Rutherford Co. I would not be aware of anything locally but I haven't seen or heard anything in my (mid-state) media.

It's a d--n pity that the Athletic Dept, Negligent sports, or someone doesn't have the $$$s held back and a plan to immediately promote when such an event is anticipated.

Any other live video? Not really wanting to pay $15 to watch the first 30 minutes. i don't get CW58.

What happened to MT broadcasting all of our games for free over our website?

Not happy about this.

MYTV30 is channel 1018 on Comcast HD and is channel 30 regular def. on Direct IIRC (although the game is now over - several other game will be broadcast - 11 game contract IIRC including one FB game - all produced by students at MT)

As for not broadcasting games on GoBlueRaiders.com when they are on MYTV30: I hadn't noticed that since I've always either been at the game or it has been appointment TV for me. If that's the case you can understand wanting to have as many viewers as possible for the advertisers but it sure doesn't help those who live outside of the Nashville viewing area who wish to follow the Raiders.

Edit: I just checked GoBlueRaiders.com and the game was listed as if live video was available. Not?

This post was edited on 1/25 6:20 PM by MTFNBY5

Nice moment seeing Ebony break the scoring record. I was reminiscing back to her first game vs. USF. Seems like that was just yesterday. I can remember thinking that year's team wouldn't be that great since we didn't have a big scoring threat like we had previously with Alysha, Amber, Chrissy, Patrice, and so on, then this freshman completely dominated that game and dominated almost everybody else since then. Can't wait to see her #21 hanging in the renovated rafters of the Murphy Center one day.

Story on yesterday's game (and Rowe breaking the record) is the lead story on The Tennessean's sports page this morning accompanied with a color photo. Best pub MT has received in the Sun. paper in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT