ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB #11 Middle Tennessee vs #6 Louisville, 12:30PM CT, Friday, March 22, 2024 (ESPN2)

I watched the pre/post game conference from UL's coach and I really like him; he seems like a genuine guy.

Reactions: Hop45
GJTL4QbW8AAIWZT

Regarding the conditioning question, let’s not forget that our conference games were played Thursday and Saturday all year… one day apart. This is no different, being Friday and Sunday.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I saw an 80-64 prediction by an oddsmaking service on line this morning. LSU was very lethargic in their opening game against Rice.
After seeing our upset of Louisville I imagine the LSU players comfortably felt they could walk into the Sweet 16 without much effort. LSU coach will not let that happen 2 games in a row.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
I saw an 80-64 prediction by an oddsmaking service on line this morning. LSU was very lethargic in their opening game against Rice.
After seeing our upset of Louisville I imagine the LSU players comfortably felt they could walk into the Sweet 16 without much effort. LSU coach will not let that happen 2 games in a row.

Definitely agree with that; I don't think LSU will give the same effort in our game. I really hope our slow start doesn't continue as I don't like the odds of overcoming a 15+ deficit, if that were to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT