ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (4-7, 3-4) @ Sam Houston State (2-9, 1-6), 11AM, Saturday, November 25, 2023

I may be mistaken but you might recognize the name of that poster, some people if they don't have the power, love to suck up just for the access.

I would not be surprised if he was on the committee that gave us the pegasus.
Moronic perspectives are still moronic no matter who says them. Paramount to pumping how good the food was on the Titanic as it’s cracking in half.

I don’t know the person that made the post. I do recognize him as he has a distinguished Bob Rossesque look.

Anyhow, I’m sure he means well but man..for a person I recognize from over the years, he is sure is misinformed on what a true fan is…his words.

I think a large part of our “old heads” are just clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: magaraider
I don’t know the person that made the post. I do recognize him as he has a distinguished Bob Rossesque look.

Anyhow, I’m sure he means well but man..for a person I recognize from over the years, he is sure is misinformed on what a true fan is…his words.

Oh, I know who that guy is. Never met him though. He’s in the wrong here.

The guy that said we need some adjustments has to be a troll. The more I look at the years I spent donating to mediocrity the madder I get. These idiots have stolen from fans.

Reactions: MTTim

He does not mean well. He is self-serving. His character is highly questionable. His connections are highly influential and political. MT has zero chance of being anything as long as his tribe controls things. They are legion. They are many. They are diverse in age. The baton of failure will continue to be passed down as the older ones pass through the veil of this world.

We would be better off to keep Stock two more years than let McPhee make this hire. And pray McPhee retires in the next two years. We are so damned if we do damned if we don’t.

If Stock were to be done, a McPhee hire would just set us up for five or six more years of futility.

Some people relinquish power only after they take their final breath. I believe McPhee is of this type.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT