ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Ball St added for 33-34 H&H

ewglenn

Oct 6, 2021
“In the first game of the series, Ball State will travel to face Middle Tennessee at Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium in Murfreesboro, Tenn., on Sept. 24, 2033. The series will conclude the following season when the Cardinals host the Blue Raiders at Scheumann Stadium in Muncie, Ind., on Sept. 23, 2034.”

Current future OOC football games

'25 has got to change and I bet it will be Wisconsin. They also have Miami OH that year along with Alabama. I could see them buying out us for an FCS.

Could also move Duke to '27 as we both have availability that year.

Probably waiting to do anything till the conference figures out scheduling with KSU coming in. Keep 8 games or go 9 round robin.

'25 has got to change and I bet it will be Wisconsin. They also have Miami OH that year along with Alabama. I could see them buying out us for an FCS.

Could also move Duke to '27 as we both have availability that year.

Probably waiting to do anything till the conference figures out scheduling with KSU coming in. Keep 8 games or go 9 round robin.
Wisconsin was a relatively newly scheduled game. I would bet on Duke changing.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
Duke is the last P5 home game we have. I doubt if Massaro wants to risk that. If a couple of those teams are caught up in realignment, their schedules might force a change or being cancelled altogether.

Duke is the last P5 home game we have. I doubt if Massaro wants to risk that. If a couple of those teams are caught up in realignment, their schedules might force a change or being cancelled altogether.
It’s the only one that makes sense to me. All of the others were scheduled after the Duke game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT