ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Way too early look at Middle Tennessee - Alabama "This ain't Miami"

Looks like we will be part of their QB experiment. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad.

I think 38 is good line. Bama typically has a game against a G5 / FCS a year when lack of focus or rotating players keeps the score closer & by closer I mean within 3 to 5 TDs. If Bama is clicking at all or CRS has his typical first game performance, we will lose by 50+.

We played within 27 in 2015 against one of their national champion teams. Maybe that happens again.

If we are going to score against Alabama's defense our best opportunity will probably be in 1st half. Our smaller offensive line will likely be exhausted by Bama pressure by mid 3rd quarter. On a positive note MT has been pretty good at creating turnovers. We may have a chance to get a turnover or two early on. This is considered to be Alabama's weakest qb situation in years. Looking for a possible pick.
Prediction: 28-10 by halftime, possibly 28-14 with the benefit of a turnover. By the 4th Bama's power takes over, final score 49-14.

If we are going to score against Alabama's defense our best opportunity will probably be in 1st half. Our smaller offensive line will likely be exhausted by Bama pressure by mid 3rd quarter. On a positive note MT has been pretty good at creating turnovers. We may have a chance to get a turnover or two early on. This is considered to be Alabama's weakest qb situation in years. Looking for a possible pick.
Prediction: 28-10 by halftime, possibly 28-14 with the benefit of a turnover. By the 4th Bama's power takes over, final score 49-14.
This is pretty much how I see it. I’ll take the under on 38.

Honestly, they can probably just run Milroe and beat us by 50. Our history with very mobile QB's is not the best.

All signs point to an Alabama cover. They have shredded and covered the line against small schools like us recently.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT