ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL Middle Tennessee (7-13, 1-4) vs FIU (7-13, 2-3), 5PM, Saturday, January 27, 2024

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
Enrollment: 46,079
Arena: Ocean Bank Convovation Center (5,000)
Colors: Blue & Gold Nickname: Panthers
Head Coach: Jeremy Ballard
Record at School: 77-79 (6th Season) Career: 77-79 (6th Season)
2022-23 Record: 14-18, 8-12 22-23 Finish: 8th CUSA 22-23 Postseason: CUSA First Round
Starters R/L: 3/2 Lettermen R/L: 9/5
Roster: Panthers

1/27/2024 | 5 PM

Radio: Classic Hits 93.3 - 95.1 - WGNS 101.9 FM/1450 AM/100.5FM

Last edited:
Hard fought game and final score is not indicative of the closeness of the game. Good to see them finally finish strong. FIU creates a lot of turnovers and have some cat-quick guys. Really good and vocal crowd.

This was a good win. Team played well, defense was great, and shooting was hot again. Tre Green could become an X factor type of player off the bench. I really like his game.

The turnovers continue to be a problem though. We are not going to have hot shooting like this every night, especially on the road. We have got to get significantly better in the assist to turnover ratio department. I don't remember the last time this team had more assists than turnovers....Just like in football, defense and taking care of the ball gives you a great chance to win a championship.

I guess they are where they are supposed to be from the pre season predictions, tied with Liberty.

Reactions: ewglenn
I don't anticipate a victory during any of the next 3 road games, but they did look better this past week. Maintaining confidence & consistency for a full 40 minutes has been a bad weakness for this team. If they can pull out 1 road win it will help their confidence tremendously.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT