ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Syracuse (ACC Extra), 2:30 PM, Saturday, September 9, 2017

We can win this. We just got to execute. Shafer is holding Cuse to -27 yards thus far.

Call it what you want but he is running for his life...
When you hold on to the ball for 5 seconds, it's ain't cause the line ain't blocking. When you call 4 screens in a row, what do you think the D is gonna do, drop back?

When you hold on to the ball for 5 seconds, it's ain't cause the line ain't blocking. When you call 4 screens in a row, what do you think the D is gonna do, drop back?
They look like a turnstile up front on offense. It wouldn't matter if Tom Brady was playing QB.

They're bringing in that big back and they're gonna try to ram it down our throats. Without Brady now, they're gonna go to the right side.

The play calling on O is pretty suspect. We have to stop getting hands to the face as well. These penalties are killing me.

It starts with the OL. If we can't block, we're not going to do much of anything. With as bad as our offense is, I'm surprised we aren't getting blown out.

It's hard to believe how much we have regressed on Offense. We have zero FBS level RBs. We can't block. And now our QB is rattled.

The D are playing like men but they will tire out in the 2nd half.

The defense is the only reason we are still in this game. We need to use Ty Lee at WR and just use Gordon, Tuck and that other kid at RB. Sheesh. Also, can we run a cross route for Pete's sake. If the DL is overloading than put and extra back in there to block. This ain't hard and Cuse ain't that good.

The defense is the only reason we are still in this game. We need to use Ty Lee at WR and just use Gordon, Tuck and that other kid. Sheesh. Also, can we run a cross route for Pete's sake. If the DL is overloading than put and extra back in the to block. This ain't hard and Cuse ain't that good.

I don't think our coaches like our RBs.

That number 11 kid was playing great. He fumbles and he hasn't been back in. Why doesn't he take Brent out if that's the standard since Brent has turned it over twice? Put #11 back in there and give Gordon some PT too. We got players. We need better calls.

That number 11 kid was playing great. He fumbles and he hasn't been back in. Why doesn't he take Brent out if that's the standard since Brent has turned it over twice? Put #11 back in there and give Gordon some PT too. We got players. We need better calls.

Actually, we don't have many players (on the offense) and that's the problem. We have an FCS roster with a few FBS players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT