ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee @ Syracuse (ACC Extra), 2:30 PM, Saturday, September 9, 2017

That was not targeting by Brady either. Major bullshit call. Late hit yes. Targeting F no. I hope they appeal. That's horse shit he has to sit for half of Minny game. It was right out of the half too. Total Fing bullshit F you ACC

Reactions: Hop45
Please don't start calling chicken shit plays now. Keep the pressure on them. All we need is 3.

Blankenship is such a good player. I was really high on him coming out of high school. Admittedly I didn't think he would find his way on the field this fast, but I figured it was inevitable. He's a skinny little guy but he's a very smart player, understands his job, and is vastly underrated as an athlete. It's too bad we weren't good enough to redshirt him. He's only going to get better.

And the chicken shit play calling has forced us to punt. Blankenship's INT almost all for naught.

Good ole conservative Stockstill playing not to lose. Flashes of the WKU game are hitting me right now.

I just don't understand why we don't go vertical there. They were playing everything short because they knew we would call chicken shit plays and that's exactly what we did. Our offense is so predictable at the absolute worst times.

We have got to play more aggressive in these road games against Power 5 schools. We are not going to win these games playing traditional, conservative, play-not-to-lose bullshit. I'm so sick and tired of Stock's football philosophy of letting the other team beat themselves.

The second we get the lead late in the game, our play calling instantly changes to play-not-to-lose bullshit. I am so sick of this chicken shit play calling any time we have a lead in the 4th quarter. It cost us the WKU game last year and it's probably going to cost us this game @ Syracuse this year. Grow a F'ing pair already you're like 60 Mr Rick Stockstill

On a bright note, we can end this game right here and make Mr. Shafer one happy man.

I said before the season starts we could have a top 50 defense. Our defense has given up decent chunks of points (28 to Vandy, and probably 23 here) but in the grand scheme they've looked GREAT. Their points allowed per possession is probably one of the best in the country despite us giving our opponents some easy scores these last 2 games.

LOL THAT REF THOUGHT IT WAS 3rd DOWN AND TRIED TO GIVE SYRACUSE ANOTHER PLAY. THESE REFS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO SCREW US. I GUARANTEE THEY REVIEW THIS AND SCREW US

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I had faith. Not as much as I normally do, I wanted to put $100, but I'll take it after they screwed me last week.

Wager ID 58193419
Event 1:
Middle Tennessee State at Syracuse
Play Time: 2017-09-09 15:30
Selection: Middle Tennessee State to win
Odds: +320
Bet Type: MoneyLine
Bet Odds: +320
Bet Amount: $50.00
Bet Payout: $210.00
Won Amount: Wager Pending
Time Placed: 2017-09-09 11:38:44

Ugly, but good win. Kudos to the defense. Blankenship and Ward stood out.

Whatever Franklin did the last quarter, let's keep that up. Great win!!

We went vertical more. The TF system is nearly impossible to stop when you're making the defense cover side-to-side and vertical. First half we just kept running east and west plays. Second half we started throwing down the field and, well, you see what happens. We've got to figure out more ways to get the ball down the field to James and Lee.

Ugly, but good win. Kudos to the defense. Blankenship and Ward stood out.

Blankenship is a player, and he's only going to get better. Going to be fun watching him these next 4 years. Ward did his job but needs to learn to get his head around. He's lucky he didn't have another PI call early in the game.

LOL THAT REF THOUGHT IT WAS 3rd DOWN AND TRIED TO GIVE SYRACUSE ANOTHER PLAY. THESE REFS ARE TRYING SO HARD TO SCREW US. I GUARANTEE THEY REVIEW THIS AND SCREW US

That's why I ain't mad at Brady or Minter for the fake fall down. Minter made a heads up play.

I still can't believe Brady was ejected. I get the late hit, but how in the world was that targeting? He didn't even touch the QB's head....

Reactions: blueraiderJT
Whenever we beat a P5 team on the road, any win is a beautiful win. We held them to 308 yards. We beat Mizzou last year and allowed like 629 yards. That's a 100% improvement from where I'm standing. LOL.

I still can't believe Brady was ejected. I get the late hit, but how in the world was that targeting? He didn't even touch the QB's head....
It's complete B.S. and he won't play for the first half of the Minny game either I don't think.

Our O will be smoke and mirrors for the rest of the year. The good news is we will match up with the CUSA teams

And our D. 300 yds on 93 plays. They played amazing.

Way to go Blue Raiders!!! Very thankful for this win! Offense came alive when required and defense has come of age. Let's go defeat the Golden Gophers next week! :cool:

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Syracuse board is in full melt down. they were all certain they would win. i think one person predicted an MT victory. Sucks for them I guess. We try to remind these power 5 schools we have beaten big names in the past. Maryland (twice), Georgia Tech, Missouri, and now Syracuse.

I saw zero sense of urgency from Syracuse today and I sense they didn't have a great week of practice. They didn't respect us and give us 100% and they paid dearly for it. Good ole college football.

I think it was the right call. He hit him way after and pushed him high. You just can't do it.

Look up the definition of targeting. He didn't touch his head, ever. It can't be targeting. He literally just pushed him. Terrible, terrible call. These refs were awful all the way around. Hope we don't see them the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT