ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (4-3; 3-1) @ ODU (2-6; 1-4) (ESPN+), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 27, 2018

how do you give up a play like that to end the half?

Went from being a 7 point game to a 21 point game. Great play by Reed there. What a player. I was really getting worried with ODU's ability to hit the deep ball. Going up 21 before the half and getting the ball first puts us in amazing position to win this.

Went from being a 7 point game to a 21 point game. Great play by Reed there. What a player. I was really getting worried with ODU's ability to hit the deep ball. Going up 21 before the half and getting the ball first puts us in amazing position to win this.
I believe ODU gets the ball first.

We stopped them. Let’s get more points. This will be a long second half. They are gonna throw it all over the place.

Does Reed Blankenship have a legit shot at the NFL? He’s a great player but I honestly don’t know if he has the size

Does Reed Blankenship have a legit shot at the NFL? He’s a great player but I honestly don’t know if he has the size

He was a stick when he got here. He gained about 10 lbs his first year. If he can gain another 10-15 without losing his speed he will be plenty big for an NFL safety

Reactions: arg3b
Byard is 5'11" 212 lbs. Blankenship is 6'1" 195. Reed puts on 5-10 lbs. I would say so. Of course it all depends on speed.

Reactions: arg3b
We need to leave in the 1's for one more series since they scored. Need to melt time off. ODU can score quick.

LOL at the ESPN+ announcers: "The fans have brought out their empty seat Halloween costumes"

Reactions: C-Bow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT