ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (4-3; 3-1) @ ODU (2-6; 1-4) (ESPN+), 2:30PM, Saturday, October 27, 2018

Why the heck did we do nothing but attempt passes from the 1 yard line?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

TERRIBLE camera work by ODU - it's not an ESPN crew necessarily, they broadcast using ODU's feed. With that out of the way, Brent's made a lot of freshman mistakes already this game. Multiple sacks on the first drive, standing in the pocket, looking totally confused on 1st and 2 from the 2, a few near interceptions... Gotta have some consistency. At least we got three points on the first drive.

What are we doing with our goal line offense???? Where is Thomas our big RB?

It would have been the perfect opportunity to jumpstart/confidence boost to the rushing game to have 3 tries to punch it in from the 1.

.....or we could totally redeem ourselves in the running game like that!!!!

LOL intentional grounding, nice. Threw at the feet of defender. ODU really getting in their own way

I don’t understand our offensive calls. The penalty hurt but after we miss a wide open Lee to make it Third and short we throw a quick pass for a 5 yard play creating a long FG try.

Reactions: Blue_H
I don’t understand our offensive calls. The penalty hurt but after we miss a wide open Lee to make it Third and short we throw a quick pass for a 5 yard play creating a long FG try.

Exactly. That's outside of Holt's range even if we'd of managed to cut the 1st down yardage in half. I don't know why we didn't try to drag a receiver over the middle to try and set up a more manageable 4th down. I think we all knew Holt probably wasn't going toale that one.

That's the second time that Stockstill has just fallen over after handing the ball off. Sure doesn't look like he's 100% today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT