ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Jackson State @ Middle Tennessee, 6PM Saturday, Sept. 5

Maybe Grammer was cut short due to trying to sneak the ball. There's no reason for our QBs to take unnecessary hits when the game is way under control.

Any one else wonder how roughing the passer can be called when he's past the line of scrimage? That was called on us right before the pick six.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
I loved the music and the sirens!!! The fireworks would have been good if i could see them from the student side.

The fireworks and siren were nice additions. But where do they plan to blast the siren if we sell out homecoming? There will be some deaf fans if they keep it 1BB (especially as much as we score). The fireworks need to be launched from the KOM lot so everyone can see them unless you sit under the score board. I'm still in favor of ROTC bringing back the cannon.

Last edited:
the siren went on too long each time it was used, me and a friend were thinking "enough already" and like to hear the BOB playing.

Maybe Grammer was cut short due to trying to sneak the ball. There's no reason for our QBs to take unnecessary hits when the game is way under control.

Any one else wonder how roughing the passer can be called when he's past the line of scrimage? That was called on us right before the pick six.

I think we all should know that Stock is the QB and clear #1....if they thought Grammar might still be competing they would have played him a few series in the first half and earlier in the 3rd q.

Looked like grammar had a brace on his non throwing hand.

I didn't see that...I think being in the heat all day wore me out. I was surprised he didn't play more and sooner. I hope he is OK. I think we are going to need him at some point this year when it really matters.

the siren went on too long each time it was used, me and a friend were thinking "enough already" and like to hear the BOB playing.

Yeah the siren took out the BOB. Crowd was really off time with the MTSU part of the fight song. One section was on S and another was just starting with the M.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT