ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL CUSA Tourney - #25 Middle Tennessee vs. UTEP, 11:30AM, Friday, 3/10/2017

im really going to miss jacorey williams. i just love his game. versatile big men who can hit the mid range jumper just offer so much to a team and he has great size and movement. it seems like any time we get a big man to come here they're always slow and clunky (think Theryn Hudson). Williams is lightning fast, agile, huge wing span, and amazing mid-range game. He's gotta get a shot in the NBA IMO. He's head and shoulders better than Shawn Jones was IMO.

Future recruiting classes, sure would be nice if some of those big time 4 star kids out there would see the light and 1 or 2 come to a school like us

Reactions: SpaceRaider
need to save some of these shots for the championship game, lol.

MT in the tournament

229abb8434eec40b19dd49b4d600cae9.gif

Very impressive. We played like we were in a power 5 conference. Now we wait to see who we face in the final.

Great win today. I wonder if you get in win or lose tomorrow. You should get in but who knows the idiotic committee kept Monmouth out last year. Just go and win it tomorrow.

Is Pete Gillen annoying anyone else? Ugh.

He is probably still mad from when we beat his Providence team in the Top of the World Classic in Fairbanks, AK in the early 90's in Randy Wiel's first year. IIRC, that Providence team with Austin Crosher and God Shamgod went to the Final 4.

There's no substitute for win #30!! Let's get it!! That win earns us both championship banners for 2016-17.

I have an appetite for defeating a #1 seed. We can accomplish a win at our "A" game...don't care if it's anyone named Kansas, Villanova, Gonzaga, UCLA, or anybody else on that line. With tomorrows win, I actually want our name gracing a #9 seed after today's performance. Today was excellent...great job Blue Raiders!

Marshall up on La Tech at the half. I think Marshall has hit 13 3's. I would much rather face La Tech tomorrow than Marshall. You can see what happens if they get hot.

I may be wrong but I think if we faced La Tech and lost, we could still be in. Don't know if that will happen if we lose to Marshall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT