ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Mason Meet & Greet

MidTennMtneer

All American
Nov 13, 2013
Was ANYTHING like this ever done with Stock?
I don't remember it if so.

Not on X yet so post from FB may not show.

Meet and Greet with MTSU Head Football Coach, Derek Mason on January 11th from 1-3pm. Mason, who became MTSU’s new head football coach on Dec. 6, will provide brief remarks to fans while being available for photos and autographs. Along with light refreshments, guests will have the opportunity to walk away with some exciting giveaways and promotional items.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook

Was ANYTHING like this ever done with Stock?
I don't remember it if so.

Not on X yet so post from FB may not show.

Meet and Greet with MTSU Head Football Coach, Derek Mason on January 11th from 1-3pm. Mason, who became MTSU’s new head football coach on Dec. 6, will provide brief remarks to fans while being available for photos and autographs. Along with light refreshments, guests will have the opportunity to walk away with some exciting giveaways and promotional items.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook
I remember meeting Stockstill and his wife at the Kennon Hall of Fame when or shortly after he was hired. Don't remember much else about it. Much like his career, pretty unremarkable.

I remember when I met Stock. It was a letdown to be sure and left a bad impression. I remember saying to Brad Smith right after the meeting "Maybe he should beat Troy first before he acts this cocky to the fanbase". This was in 2008.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT