ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(4-5; 2-3) VS FIU (1-8; 0-5) (ESPN3), 2:30PM, Friday, November 13, 2021

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
links are a work in progress

14350869_103033743496340_6626545100711264256_n.0.jpg

Florida International University
Founded: 1965 Enrollment: 56,886 Undergrad 48,186 Postgrad 8,700
Acceptance rate: 50%
Colors: Blue and Gold
Fight song: FIU Fight Song
Series: MT leads 9-5 on the field (one win vacated by FIU due to NCAA sanctions).
Stadium: OCEAN BANK FIELD AT FIU STADIUM
Head Coach: Butch Davis (Arkansas, 1974)
Record at FIU: 23-21 (5th) Overall: 102-64 (14th)
2020 Record: 0-5 (0-3) 2020 Bowl: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 20/6 Lettermen R/L: 76/22

Weather Forecast: 50F, Partly Cloudy,

Where: Johnny Red Floyd Stadium, Capacity (30,788), 1500 Greenland Drive, Murfreesboro, TN 37130

Ticketing: 10:30pm – Box office open at Gates 1, 3 and 4 for game day sales

Stadium Policies (prohibited items): Bag Policy - All bags will be checked prior to stadium entrance. Clear bags 12" x 6" x 12" inches and smaller will be allowed into the stadium. There will also be separate lines for those without bags.

Television: ESPN3; Play-by-play - Jake Rose, Analyst - Jeremy Kellem

Radio: PxP: Chip Walters, Analyst: Wes Counts, Murfreesboro – WGNS 1450 AM/100.5 FM/101.9 FM; Lynchburg – WDUC 93.9 FM; Nashville – The Game 102.5 FM/97.5 FM; TuneIn

Streaming: Audio, watch

Live Stats: LIVE STATS

Newspapers:
Miami Herald, FIU Student paper, , , ,

Message Boards:
FIU Golden Panthers, ,,

Blogs:
The Prowl, saintpetersblog.com, ,

Athletic site:
fiusports.com, goblueraiders.com,

Media Guides:
FIU, Middle Tennessee

Preseason Previews:

Game Notes:
FIU Notes, MT GAME NOTES, CUSA Weekly Release

Roster: Panthers, Blue Raiders

Game Previews:

Twitter:
@FIUFootball, @FIUAthletics, @PetePelegrin, @FIUPantherVSN, @TamiamiArmy, @PantherPodcast, @AJRicketts, @EricCHenry_, @DavidDrucker,
@BarstoolSports, , ,

Hashtags:
#FIU, #FIUPanthers, #PawsUp,

Facebook: FIU Panthers,

Youtube:
FIU Panthers, , ,

Instagram: fiuathletics, fiupanthersfootball

2020 Game Thread: Middle Tennessee (0-4, 0-2) @ FIU (0-1) (ESPNU), 3PM, Saturday, October 10, 2020

2019 Game Thread: Middle Tennessee (2-5, 1-2) vs FIU (4-3, 2-2), HOMECOMING, 2:30PM, Saturday, 10/26/2019

2018 Game Thread: Middle Tennessee (3-2, 2-0) @ FIU (3-2, 1-0), 6:30PM, Saturday, October 13, 2018

2017 Game Thread: Middle Tennessee (2-3, 0-1) vs FIU (3-1, 2-0)(Homecoming)(TV: ESPN3), 2PM, Saturday, October 7, 2017

2016 Game Thread:
Middle Tennessee (5-2; 2-1) @ FIU (3-5; 3-1), (ESPN3), 6PM, Saturday, October 29, 2016

2015 Game Thread: Middle Tennessee vs FIU, 11AM, Saturday, October 17, 2015

How to access your mobile tickets and add them to your smart phone:

Step 1.) From your smart phone, go to the "My Account" login page HERE and click Sign In

**iPhone users be sure to use Safari when opening the link above**

All Blue Raider season ticket holders already have an account. Simply use your email address that is associated with your account. Never logged in? Just click "Forgot Password" to reset your password.

Step 2.) Select the three bars in the upper left hand corner and tap My Events.

Step 3.) Click on the game you want to view tickets for.

Step 4.) Click on each seat to view, and select "Add to Apple Wallet" for iPhone users or "Add to Google Play" for Android users.

Step 5.) Enjoy the game! That's it, and you now have your tickets ready for game day. Fans are strongly encouraged to complete this process prior to arriving at the stadium to avoid any cellular network issues. We do advise you to complete these steps when receiving this email utilizing your smart phone.

Want to transfer your mobile tickets to a friend?

After clicking on a seat to view at the beginning of Step 4 above, and prior to adding your tickets to your mobile device, you will see a "Transfer" button on the screen. Select the tickets you would like to transfer, and then enter the name and email address for the person you would like to transfer the ticket to. Your guest will then be notified by email that they have received a ticket offer. They will need to login or create an account to receive the tickets.

Last edited:
We had better torch this team. New QB or not. If we turn the ball over like crazy again I am going to finish my resignation letter to McPhee.

Florida International (MT leads 11-5)
Year W/L Score Site

2005 L 35-31 A
2006 W 7-6 H
2007 W 47-6 H
2008 L 21-31 A
2009 W 48-21 H
2010 W 28-27 A
2011 L 18-31 H
2012 W 34-30 A
2013 W 48-0 H
2014 L 38-28 A
2015 W 42-34 H
2016 W 42-35 A
2017 W 37-17 H
2018 L 24-21 A
2019 W 50-17 H
2020 W 31-28 A

At Murfreesboro: 7-1 At Miami: 4-4

I've been looking all over, goblueraiders.com, twitter, facebook, youtube. Did Stockstill have a press conference on Monday? I can't find evidence of it or I've missed it.

Gotta love the game time. 2:30. That's exactly when UGA is playing UT. I wonder what folks in our coveted television market are going to watch? LOL. CUSA is so awesome. Judy is gonna really take it to the next level with this new media deal. We will get to watch plays on tik tok or complete games on the dark web.

Gotta love the game time. 2:30. That's exactly when UGA is playing UT. I wonder what folks in our coveted television market are going to watch? LOL. CUSA is so awesome. Judy is gonna really take it to the next level with this new media deal. We will get to watch plays on tik tok or complete games on the dark web.
You want games on ESPN, they get to decide the game time.

Reactions: MT Glenn
You want games on ESPN, they get to decide the game time.
We're not on ESPN. We are on ESPN+. Big difference. CUSA could have their own streaming service and it would be the same. IT doesn't help us at all. At least in the MAC we wouldn't have played at the EXACT SAME TIME as SEC games. I mean come on.

We're not on ESPN. We are on ESPN+. Big difference. CUSA could have their own streaming service and it would be the same. IT doesn't help us at all. At least in the MAC we wouldn't have played at the EXACT SAME TIME as SEC games. I mean come on.
We get to be on Stadium. I was so nervous watching the WKU game because I was afraid the FBI would be kicking down my door at any minute, because I was watching a bootleg telecast.

Reactions: MTLynn
Since Espn is trying to gobble all the content, will that leave spots with Fox, Bally, Stadium, Hulu and other streaming services?

Reactions: crposton
Doesn’t change the fact that they get to decide what time the game is. Now MACtion is one the same nights as college basketball, so they still have competition for viewers. Also being in TV during the week has not really helped out the MAC much. CUSA on Facebook is terrible and should end, but going to the MAC to play on Tuesdays is not the savior people act like.

Since Espn is trying to gobble all the content, will that leave spots with Fox, Bally, Stadium, Hulu and other streaming services?
Fox needs to make an FS1+ or whatever. Really invest in competing with ESPN for college sports. Of course some people on here would still complain because it isn’t ESPN.

Fox needs to make an FS1+ or whatever. Really invest in competing with ESPN for college sports.
Not many games were broadcast just a few years ago... it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Fox needs to make an FS1+ or whatever. Really invest in competing with ESPN for college sports. Of course some people on here would still complain because it isn’t ESPN.

They have FS2

From Stockstill's interview:

He seems to be pleased with staying in CUSA. CUSA has a chance to positively rebrand itself across all sports, not just football with the new additions. Doesn't sound like he wanted to join the MAC. He believes having a championship game is very important for CUSA which we won't have now with all the departures. He believes we need to find a way to get there to get a championship game again. We will have to add more teams to get a championship game + retain the teams we have.

Likes the additions of SHSU and Jacksonville State, believes they have good football programs. Liberty has "phenomenal" facilities.

WKU game was impossible to win with 7 turnovers, simple as that. Learning experience. Believes Vattiato will bounce back and have a good game against FIU this week.

Last 3 games will define the season. Going to be a losing season, bowl eligible, or a winning season based on these last 3 games. FIU is "scary." Bad record, but lost some close games, and good players on their roster. Statistically their QB is top 3 in almost all stats in the conference, lots of speed at skill positions, one of the top RB's in the country and they ran for 300 yards on us last year. One of the top punters in the league. Very dangerous football team.

From Stockstill's interview:

He seems to be pleased with staying in CUSA. CUSA has a chance to positively rebrand itself across all sports, not just football with the new additions. Doesn't sound like he wanted to join the MAC. He believes having a championship game is very important for CUSA which we won't have now with all the departures. He believes we need to find a way to get there to get a championship game again. We will have to add more teams to get a championship game + retain the teams we have.

Likes the additions of SHSU and Jacksonville State, believes they have good football programs. Liberty has "phenomenal" facilities.

WKU game was impossible to win with 7 turnovers, simple as that. Learning experience. Believes Vattiato will bounce back and have a good game against FIU this week.

Last 3 games will define the season. Going to be a losing season, bowl eligible, or a winning season based on these last 3 games. FIU is "scary." Bad record, but lost some close games, and good players on their roster. Statistically their QB is top 3 in almost all stats in the conference, lots of speed at skill positions, one of the top RB's in the country and they ran for 300 yards on us last year. One of the top punters in the league. Very dangerous football team.
Just have to add one more. 10 gets you a championship game. The SBC has one now with 10. The big 12 got that changed a while ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT