ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Irma disrupting football schedules including one in Jonesboro, Ark

I don't blame them, there is no reason why Miami can't play this game and worst case stay a extra day or two till the storm passes.

I was supposed to spend the week on the beach in Boca Raton while my wife attended a conference........just cancelled my leave from work as the conference is now a no-go due to the hurricane. Hopefully I can still go when it is rescheduled. Have never been to that part of FL and was really looking forward to it.

That really stinks. Sorry about that. I have yet made plans with my family only to have it rescheduled to circumstances beyond my control. We did watch a storm near Orlando a couple of years ago that was touch and go when we visited Disney....just never know down there.

I was supposed to spend the week on the beach in Boca Raton while my wife attended a conference........just cancelled my leave from work as the conference is now a no-go due to the hurricane. Hopefully I can still go when it is rescheduled. Have never been to that part of FL and was really looking forward to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT