ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL How BAD is it?

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
I found myself wondering what andy mccollum is doing these days?😫

Rehtorical question, I knew he is the head coach at the University of the South in Sewanee, TN.

They're 3-1 and host this Saturday at 2PM, October 7, B'ham Southern, who is 1-4,

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
I found myself wondering what andy mccollum is doing these days?😫

Rehtorical question, I knew he is the head coach at the University of the South in Sewanee, TN.

They're 3-1 and host this Saturday at 2PM, October 7, B'ham Southern, who is 1-4,
We have a place in Sewanee that we visit once or twice a month. We were all set to attend their second game a couple of weeks ago and it started raining so we didn't go. Will attend a game there in a couple of weeks.

Andy versus Vandy, compared to Stock's record versus Vandy tells me all I need to know between the two. He had some struggles, but he didn't spend his time recruiting fcs or naia talent either
Even more proof a good balance is needed. Stock runs a higher GPA/APR, something I will always applaud him for. But 100% agree on recruiting.

I've said before Stock is what we needed after Andy Mac to clean up the program. If he would've been offered Memphis or ECU and left after '09, I don't think a single one of us would ever look back on him as a bad thing. The issues are after that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT