ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL CUSA Championship Game @ Johnny Red Floyd Stadium, 12:30PM, Saturday, December 1, 2018

That's where an AD comes in. Do whatever it takes to get butts in seats for something like this. Give tickets to every school kid, go to churches and sell cheap game packs, offer tons of freebie tickets to media outlets to give away. Anything to get people there.

I just can't understand how this guy keeps hanging around as AD. He's so bad.
Just a guess but I imagine for any school, in any conference, when it’s a home game, they can do whatever they want to do with their tickets.
I would think for a conference championship in any conference everything is pretty tightly controlled by the conference office. Am sure they set ticket prices, how many comp tickets each school gets, etc. Just a guess, it doesn’t excuse how poorly I think he is as an AD though, overall.
As far as UAB’s crowd goes, I thought I saw where the school was providing transportation, tickets, and a meal for their students who wanted to come. Great move on their part.

I honestly don't know how we are only down by 8. Seems like with the way this 2nd quarter has gone, we should be down by 20.

The team that is winning at the LOS is winning at halftime.

Our lack of defensive discipline is an issue as well. They are taking advantage of our mistakes.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
If we can’t stop the run we can’t get win. Go man with a single high safety and make them throw it to beat us.

UAB gift wrapped it for us there and we didn’t accept the gift. We are not playing championship football.....

UAB is winning both lines of scrimmage. Can’t win when that’s happening.

I have never seen a center hold so much. Refs refuse to call it.

Most predictable 2 point conversion in the history of college football

Our defense has come alive

We finally started subbing the DL. I don't recall a single sub in the first half and they were just tired. Our back ups are still very good. Jordan Ferguson is a MAN but rarely gets in the game. I'd rather have a well rested 2 deep line in there instead of tired 1st team.

My anxiety is through the roof here. I wish we would blow them out and make this easy on the nerves but I can already tell it's coming down to the bitter end.

Let's go get some damn points here.

I was hoping a beer would calm my nerves. Didn’t work. May have to go to crown and coke to get myself calmed down. Sheesh.

Why does play calling turn to crap when we get a 1 point lead

Looks like we are trying to give the damn game away

Last time we went 3 and out UAB scores 21 unanswered. Can we not do that please ?

Maybe UAB scoring is a good thing. We play like utter dog $hit every time we get a lead in this game

Have to admit...getting the ball with 3:23, with a chance to win it, at home, with our best ever QB.....this is true championship time for MT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT