ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB @ Western Kentucky, 2PM, Sunday, January 15, 2017

Anywhere to watch today? My Comcast channel guide lists the game on 702 but a message says that Fox College Sports is no longer available. It is not on either CUSAtv (why did I pay $100.00 if I can't see away games?) or WatchESPN.

A little help here.

Following the game on twitter/espn app. The 2016-2017 are clearly not the best team that CRI has fielded during his time at MT. Is it time to part ways or is it just a bump in the road?

Following the game on twitter/espn app. The 2016-2017 are clearly not the best team that CRI has fielded during his time at MT. Is it time to part ways or is it just a bump in the road?

I think CRI needs to do a complete review of everything about this program. I haven't much liked the trends the last few seasons, culminating in this turd of a season. With Petty gone after this year, this team is headed for another turd of season. No post season I would think unless this team wins the conference tourney and then I would expect yet another blowout NCAA first round exit...

MT loses big, score not indicative how really lopsided it was. 66-51.

Still one loss against 4 wins in conference. Embarassing loss.

I think CRI needs to do a complete review of everything about this program. I haven't much liked the trends the last few seasons, culminating in this turd of a season. With Petty gone after this year, this team is headed for another turd of season. No post season I would think unless this team wins the conference tourney and then I would expect yet another blowout NCAA first round exit...

Insell can start be letting go of Matt Riley.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT