ADVERTISEMENT

LADY RAIDER BB Middle Tennessee (9-2, 2-0) @ Western Kentucky (4-6, 1-0), 2PM, Saturday, December 31, 2022

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country
General Information

Founded: 1906 Enrollment: 16,750
Colors: Red & White Nickname: Lady Toppers
Series: Series tied 32-32
Facility: E.A. Diddle Arena
Head Coach: Greg Collins Record at WKU: 67-50 (4) Overall: Same
2021-22 Record: 18-12 2022 Postseason: None
Starters Ret./Lost: 4/1 Letterwinners R/L: 8/4

WKU leads 40-38 at half. It seems like teams always shoot above their season average when playing us. WKU is shooting 41.5% from 3 (7/17). I feel like Clt couldn't miss in our last game in that first half.

MT gets the win 80-75! Good job by the team to respond in the 2nd half. One thing that stood out to me is the 0 FT attempts in the 1st half to 24 in the 2nd.

To start out conference 3-0 against Rice, Charlotte, and WKU is a really huge accomplishment in my opinion. These very well could be the top three teams in the conference (behind us of course haha)

Big time win. WKU was coming off a win on the road at Rice. They are better than their record and we did a great job adjusting in the second half. I think CRI said it best that Blakely played super poorly to start but then made up for it by leading the team to take the lead after halftime and never let it go. Great adjustment by her!

Didn't get a chance to watch the game. If anyone has the download & wants to post it would appreciate it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT