ADVERTISEMENT

TENNIS: MT faces GaTech on May 3, 2024 in NCAA Regional at Starkville

SpaceRaider

Blue Raider Legend
Gold Member
Jul 22, 2001
God's Country

Is tennis done like baseball? Winner of this goes to a two team super regional and then the “World Series”? Excuse my ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MidTennMtneer
I am sure coach & players are disappointed with today's ending. However let it be noted that with all the new players coach Borendame had to replace from last year's squad, this year may have been one of his most successful turn around efforts based on everything he had lost.
Congratulations on this year's CUSA championship + your 1st round victory over Georgia Tech, & may next year's team prove even more successful!

I am sure coach & players are disappointed with today's ending. However let it be noted that with all the new players coach Borendame had to replace from last year's squad, this year may have been one of his most successful turn around efforts based on everything he had lost.
Congratulations on this year's CUSA championship + your 1st round victory over Georgia Tech, & may next year's team prove even more successful!
One of the more accurate posts in a good while.👏👏👏
Coach Jimmy B brought in 7 new players. (3) grad transfers and (4) players with either 3 or 4 years of eligibility left.
His 3 returners were Sophomores.
When the dust settles after the championship is decided, they should finish top 30, or close.
I thought one of his better coaching jobs.

Reactions: MTFAN61 and ewglenn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT