ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(4-4, 2-2) @ WKU(4-4, 3-1), (Stadium), 2:30, Saturday, November 6, 2021

McPhee made the decision. CM wanted Odom. Had a deal agreed to in principal pending approval from McPhee. But McPhee balked at Odom's desire for flying instead of bussing to road games.
This is entirely true.

When he dies and not a second before.
Not true. This is top secret, and I probably shouldn't air this, but CRS had the Stockbot 5000 commissioned so he has the ability to coach from beyond the grave. The Stockbot 5000 has CRS's playbook loaded into it with a custom AI to call plays for every situation you can think of. Trust me, this baby has the works. It knows to never challenge anything, never try to score before the half no matter what the situation is, it rolls over for OOC games, and if you load in a packed house for the attendance data for a home game.....well, you know what'll happen. It's got state of the art audio and voice samplings to let any media that's left and still slightly interested know about all the different ways possible that a team can compete. It even has the face mask program for any possible future pandemics! Just put a facemask on it and watch the hijinks ensue! It's a guaranteed at best 6-6 and a bowl beating every year with this thing! He even has it set up for all the Stockbot's earnings to go right into a trust. Genius! MT FB is set for lasting stability with the Stockbot 5000!

Last edited:
It was such a shame that Chase was out yesterday. I really feel like we would have had a shot with him.

I must have dozed off somewhere during the week but why did the true freshman start over Dilellio this week? Did he get injured in the USM game? Throwing a freshman into starting that game seems just plain nuts unless there were no other options but then again, we are where we are.😂😂

Vattatio has a better arm but the coaches forced him into weird mid field passing decisions and he had no time to throw the ball. He has more upside than Mike. He just got baptised by fire yesterday and WKU is the best team in the east and it ain't even close. That team put over 30 on Michigan St. and 46 on UTSA. They should take out FAU and Marshall to get the rematch at UTSA.

Let Vattatio play some more and he'll get better. Gotta learn sometime. Bailey Hockman would have had 8 picks, LOL.

Reactions: Hop45
In what year will we finally have an offensive line? It’s absurd!!!! Every QB GETS KILLED AND HAS TO RUN FOR THEIR LIVES at the snap of the ball. It’s sad period and the coaches stink at recruiting.
It's not recruiting, it's technique coaching. Neither OL coaches were OL or real OL position coaches. They were buddies that were shifted around.

In what year will we finally have an offensive line? It’s absurd!!!! Every QB GETS KILLED AND HAS TO RUN FOR THEIR LIVES at the snap of the ball. It’s sad period and the coaches stink at recruiting.

THIS. If I were coach, I'd focus on building an elite offensive line every year. That let's you have a manageable QB and be fine.

It is 100% coaching. I hate this whole buddy system. This is again because of the contract. Stock knows this and feels no pressure to make changes in position coaches. So he just hires his buddies and here we are.

Let's pray there are no more automatic extensions.
This. So I've seen where someone said the contract goes through the 2024 season (technically June 2025), but are there any automatic extension qualifiers left in this contract, and what are they (APR, winning percentage, conf w%, bowls, bowl wins, etc)? And does anyone know the year-by-year buyout number? I feel like we're right at $5.0M this year based on the fact that 2019 was $6.6M and 2020 was $5.8M. Someone correct with the facts please.

I really want to look forward to the day when this shit show ends.

This. So I've seen where someone said the contract goes through the 2024 season (technically June 2025), but are there any automatic extension qualifiers left in this contract, and what are they (APR, winning percentage, conf w%, bowls, bowl wins, etc)? And does anyone know the year-by-year buyout number? I feel like we're right at $5.0M this year based on the fact that 2019 was $6.6M and 2020 was $5.8M. Someone correct with the facts please.

I really want to look forward to the day when this shit show ends.
No auto extensions. There was five year cap for that provision. That has since expired. So, even if he won 10 games no automatics left anymore.

Including all incomes he’s actually about $1.1M thus the $6.6M when he had six years left.

He should be at $3.3M after this season is over. Give or take a few $100K here or there.

Basically the same amount one of the nine schools is going to forfeit over the next two years.

Vattatio has a better arm but the coaches forced him into weird mid field passing decisions and he had no time to throw the ball. He has more upside than Mike. He just got baptised by fire yesterday and WKU is the best team in the east and it ain't even close. That team put over 30 on Michigan St. and 46 on UTSA. They should take out FAU and Marshall to get the rematch at UTSA.

Let Vattatio play some more and he'll get better. Gotta learn sometime. Bailey Hockman would have had 8 picks, LOL.
Yep. O-Line gave him no time yesterday.

He sucks. like royally. We've gotten worse every year he's been here.
I’m not defending either one of them but you made a statement about them that was attributed to either 1) your lack of knowledge or 2) a flat out intentional lie.
Polly and Mallory both played offensive line in college and Mallory has coached o-line for nearly his entire coaching career. Polly has coached o-line positions at Murray St and MTSU,

Then to deflect your incorrectness you sling a bunch of insults? Come on man.

I’m not defending either one of them but you made a statement about them that was attributed to either 1) your lack of knowledge or 2) a flat out intentional lie.
Polly and Mallory both played offensive line in college and Mallory has coached o-line for nearly his entire coaching career. Polly has coached o-line positions at Murray St and MTSU,

Then to deflect your incorrectness you sling a bunch of insults? Come on man.
My bad. So they're good? Bro, they suck. We can't block air. How's our run game? I didn't know they played on a line. I can't tell or even care about anything they've ever done because they suck so bad.

1. Our QB has to throw in .1 seconds or he's getting sacked. Is that a lie?
2. We are losing and have lost since 2018. Is that a lie?
3. We have progressively gotten worse since they took over at those positions. Is that a lie?
4. Our run game is non existent. Is that a lie?
5. As soon as the ball is snapped, the DE or interior DL is on the QB because our line goes high with bad footwork and poor hand work. Bad technique. Is that a lie?
6. We are heaviliy penalized due to lack of discipline on the line. Is that a lie?
7. There is no accountability because they are Stock's buddies.

If those aren't lies, then shut your pie hole. They suck golf balls through a hose. They should have been fired years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: mtfblue
Maybe we’ll try this……
Although Mike Polly and Rick Mallory were themselves college linemen and, both have spent much of their careers coaching the positions, they have been unable to recruit and coach successfully while at MTSU which is evidenced by our W/L record and inability to protect our QBs or run the football.😂😂

Maybe we’ll try this……
Although Mike Polly and Rick Mallory were themselves college linemen and, both have spent much of their careers coaching the positions, they have been unable to recruit and coach successfully while at MTSU which is evidenced by our W/L record and inability to protect our QBs or run the football.😂😂
LOL. Fair enough. And they suck watermelons through a straw. :)

Give me Jimmy Ray, Elarbee or Wade anyday. Jimmy Ray would at least cut block the bigger teams which is how we beat Maryland and played tight with Virginia, Louisville and Kentucky back in the day, We at least gave the QB a chance to throw. Elarbee helped us beat GT and Wade helped us be productive while he was here even when our offense wasn't.

ADVERTISEMENT