ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(4-4, 2-2) @ WKU(4-4, 3-1), (Stadium), 2:30, Saturday, November 6, 2021

Great weather! Will it be a great game... probably not
Honest question. Not asking to be a dick. Curious if you would have been able to make it had it been on Tuesday night? I’m guessing you might be retired or at least kids gone so assume so but was just curious.

It would be interesting to see how much the weeknight games have deterred the next generation of potential fans at MAC schools because families don’t attend those weeknight games in the MAC.

The three talking heads on Stadium's pre game kickoff show were unanimous that wku takes this game. One was saying wku puts 50 -55 points on the board.

• Wow
Reactions: MT Glenn
Honest question. Not asking to be a dick. Curious if you would have been able to make it had it been on Tuesday night? I’m guessing you might be retired or at least kids gone so assume so but was just curious.

It would be interesting to see how much the weeknight games have deterred the next generation of potential fans at MAC schools because families don’t attend those weeknight games in the MAC.

I think you would see about the same crowd if not higher with more students attending.

I think you would see about the same crowd if not higher with more students attending.
Over the course of my 22 years either working at MT or coming to the games we’ve traditionally had a lot of families and kids at games. I doubt that’s going to be the same with a game starting at 7:30 on a school night.

Too many stupid penalties! That's on the coaching staff.

O-Line has to be better. QB with serious pressure on at least 3 of the INTs.

Reactions: Raiders_55
I really hoped with what Brent's wife said about 1 year that it meant CRS was retiring. But surely if he was they would've already announced it. I mean signing day is in a month.

Was hoping for a halftime announcement. Disappointing.

CRS should retire because ha can’t beat our arch rival Blob U. He won’t quit because he has a free ride and the team, program and school will rot!

MAC, AAC, CUSA does not matter. With the three stooges in charge MTSU would get beat by NAIA teams.

MAC gonna rescind any offer that might have been on the table after this performance! Embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: Predarat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT