ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(4-4, 2-2) @ WKU(4-4, 3-1), (Stadium), 2:30, Saturday, November 6, 2021

About what I expected. WKU is a legit title contender this year playing with one of the best QB's in the country.

We are as usual pretenders starting a 4th string QB

Score looks about right.

Should we just host open tryouts for QB on Monday? Got to be a former High School QB somewhere in the the student body

Are we going for the most INT's thrown in a game record?

Stockstill went 0-4 against Vandy
He’s gone 2-6 against WKU since move to CUSA.

When the game started I saw a camera shot of the band and about 30 MT fans. Anyone there to verify how many traveled to watch this crap.

When the game started I saw a camera shot of the band and about 30 MT fans. Anyone there to verify how many traveled to watch this crap.
I have a buddy who is a WKU grad with sideline passes today. He texted me a couple of hours ago and said we had about 25 people there. He did say, however, that our dance team have better looking chicks than theirs so there is that.

FDi6zQzVUAM4H1u

We turned it over 7 times with 6 picks for the 2nd most in CUSA history. I am so proud to be a Blue Raider!

And Stockstill will be back again next year if he wants to be.

We have no standards, no accountability, no pride, and apparently no shame.

So many fans have been run off over the last decade due to the disastrous results on the field and more recently on the hardwood.

I really don't know even know what to say anymore. It's a broken record at this point and I'm tired of repeating myself.

Plus it doesn't matter what my opinions are on the matter, nor anyone else's. It has become clear that our "leaders" have ZERO concern for our fans/followers of MT.

I fully believe Stock would be ousted if it weren’t for the contract. He holds the cards. Can’t blame him but says a lot about his character if he continues to coach seeing the obvious failure he is causing.

Make sure to send it to that reporter in Nashville that seems to hate MTSU. Good way to piss off everyone lol.

In my opinion Massaro goes then the New AD let’s stock go. Massaro chose McDevitt and I do not want him choosing a new HCFC.

Last edited:
When is CRS contract up? I have heard a lot of answers but it seems like no one knows the exact end date.

When is CRS contract up? I have heard a lot of answers but it seems like no one knows the exact end date.
June '25, so through the 2024 football season.

Edit: Caveating that his original contract was through the following spring, but it may end in Jan '25.

Reactions: JohnDavidBlue
MT101 who hired our MBB coach then?

McPhee decided on McDevitt. He was the cheaper option

Massaro wanted to hire Ryan Odom (Another South Carolina connection coach....LOL). Ryan Odom was the expensive option.

I knew about the flying thing. McPhee first, Massaro second and CRS last I guess

Damn. Just read the box score. Vaty had 5 picks? Wow. Has he ever played QB before?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT