ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Tickets for Troy @ MT??

Jan 25, 2013
Hey everyone, Troy fan here. I know we are 26 days out from the Troy @ MT game, but I figured I'd get a head start... I'm curious if there are any season ticket holders that may not be able to attend this game, and might have at least two tickets available? I don't mind paying for them.

It looks like there is a low chance of single-game tickets being sold, and I was hoping to go see your stadium for the first time.

Not me. I've got season tickets, but planning on using them. I'm sure you will be able to find some.

In a normal year, we hit just over 8000 tickets scanned. If we hold to 25%, that’s 7700. Assuming some at risk folks stay away, some season ticket holders don’t want to deal with the hassle, and we don’t sell tix to away teams, then we will easily drop below the 25% threshold.

We may legitimately need to sell walk up tickets to hit 25%. You should be able to find tickets closer to the game.

Reactions: Raiders_55
In a normal year, we hit just over 8000 tickets scanned. If we hold to 25%, that’s 7700. Assuming some at risk folks stay away, some season ticket holders don’t want to deal with the hassle, and we don’t sell tix to away teams, then we will easily drop below the 25% threshold.

We may legitimately need to sell walk up tickets to hit 25%. You should be able to find tickets closer to the game.
Thank you for the info. I sure hope that's the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT