ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at James Madison (ESPN+) 5 pm, Saturday, September 3, 2022

Oh we are Eatting some crap now. We are going to get blown out. If Charlotte gets the QB back they lost in the FAU game we may lose every game. We are lost on defense. Air Lose offense that loves a quick 4 and out.

Reactions: BlueSioux
That lets these bum coaches off the hook.

There's nothing systemic causing us to look this bad. It's the same poor coaching we've seen for 10 years. Maybe no one can save MT football, but we at least need to let someone else try before we get to that point.

You may be right but I just personally don't care anymore. I have become so bitter towards MT athletics I literally cheer against them these days because I want to see it all burn.

We have no fans left. The town cares nothing about MTSU as a university or it's sports programs.

What's the point ?

I feel bad for JMU. They deserved to open FBS against FBS-level competition. They would have gotten a better first half facing Richmond or William & Mary.

Well. I’ve seen enough. I’m embarrassed to wear the blue.

have a great evening. Can’t wait to read commentary by FR tomorrow.

This reminds me of what my daughter used to say years ago during potty training, "Shoo....nasty!"

Reactions: bluefutcpa
Meanwhile, UTSA just scored a 2 pt conversion to go into triple OT with no. 24 Houston.

Honestly this is the first game I obligated myself to watch in about 7 years. What a letdown. I won’t be dedicated to watching ever until something changes. Basketball I have hope for once again at MT. Football… it’s been a LONG time since I had excitement. Space- I just don’t know how you do it bro.

it’s been a LONG time since I had excitement. Space- I just don’t know how you do it bro.
I don't anymore. Excitement left a long time ago. I went to the dentist this week for some work and was more excited about that.

Seriously, Stockstill, and Massaro, along with McPhee are killing fans off. Couldn't do it more effectively with AR15s.

What's it gonna take to get this staff fired?
A DUI?

7 wood loves him some .500 football. Why celebrate a 16 year .500 coach?

Stuckstill will be in place as long as Dr. chicom is employed at the school.

It's time for new Leadership -- There's no way Massaro or Stock clock into work and think they're making this program better everyday.

Reactions: Hop45
How long will this 4 and out go on. This high powered Mitch Stewart spread, Is plain terrible. His history in coaching is not showing me much. His current product even less.

Rick just sucks at this job. Could any of you imagine making a million/year to deliver this product every year?

It simply doesn't matter. There are no fans left. We could lose 100-0 and it wouldn't matter. There's nobody to get angry or hold anyone accountable. There's no one left to protest or not show up at games. Right now they've got all the players families and a few morons who will show up to home games along with a handful of boring students, and that's it. They will always have that. There is nothing else to lose.

It just doesn't matter anymore.

I really thought the opener @ Army was the worst blue raider game ever seen.

This is somehow worse.

I'm not watching this game or keeping up with it. I realized that it must've not been good when the MT Football Twitter handle has only tweeted about 3 times tonight. I looked up the score and sheesh!

I never thought we could play worse than the season opener from a few years ago at Army but it sounds like we may be doing just that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT