ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee at James Madison (ESPN+) 5 pm, Saturday, September 3, 2022

shocked-not-that-shocked.gif

The only thing going wrong for JMU is the ball not staying on the tee… this is pathetic

Reading some of last weeks posts I see many of you learned your lesson & easily predicted the outcome. Others like me always look at a new season with a renewal of mild optimism, & I've been around since days of Ben Hurt! Btw- that was some bad ball. Now I feel like the old saying fool me once shame on you, but with this staff it's fool me 8 or 9 times shame on me. But hey, basketball is only 8 weeks away!

Damn. Busy day for me and just now checked the score of the game. WOW. We must be terrible.

At this point I hope we don’t score any points this game. It needs to send a message.

Basketball has a renewed sense of optimism. Definitely real potential to have a special season. Especially considering the slimmed down number of universities in the conference.

I've been a fan since the early 80's and this is one of the worst games I've ever seen us play and that's saying a lot.. JMU is a good team but we had no business playing this bad after winning a bowl game.

I've been a fan since the early 80's and this is one of the worst games I've ever seen us play and that's saying a lot.. JMU is a good team but we had no business playing this bad after winning a bowl game.
This has to go back to the Ben Hurt days. Incredibly ugly.

This is the first time in my MT fan-hood I feel embarrassed to be a Blue Raider. I feel like I finally am part of the family. You guys have been saying at some point they would break down my optimism. Rick has to go.

Know how you are feeling right now?

We've all been feeling that way for over a decade.

Wonder if Wes Counts had an idea about the offense for this fall & was like adios amigos. No more broadcasting this year for me thank you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT