ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL ICYMI, Basketball Tip-off Press Conference

From McDevitt:

Says he is excited about the season. Says we have the biggest team and the oldest team we've had since he has been here. He thinks this is a key to success to be able to win in our league. Says the team had a really good summer which was a welcome change from last year. Helped the team grow, especially with the new comers. He likes the chemistry of this team. Competitive, play hard, great teammates to each other. Deeper bench so we can press more and play more aggressive defense if needed. Likes the versatility and size of the new additions to the squad.

Overall, I do get the impression he likes this team more than previous years.

We'll see.

Last edited:
I don’t think you can put a price on one thing CNM said… this is an older team. I think this will hold water more than anything. I will wait and see. Just hated that we lost a couple of good guys from last year. I’ll be watching in November, and we will see where we go from there.

i guess the free last year, was good development for the 2 big men and the other underclassmen

From McDevitt:

Says he is excited about the season. Says we have the biggest team and the oldest team we've had since he has been here. He thinks this is a key to success to be able to win in our league. Says the team had a really good summer which was a welcome change from last year. Helped the team grow, especially with the new comers. He likes the chemistry of this team. Competitive, play hard, great teammates to each other. Deeper bench so we can press more and play more aggressive defense if needed. Likes the versatility and size of the new additions to the squad.

Overall, I do get the impression he likes this team more than previous years.

We'll see.
The problem is this team could be twice as good as previous years and still not be very good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT