ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL APR Released

MidTennMtneer

All American
Nov 13, 2013
Latest APRs were released today. We again did great. I harp on Stock a lot but one thing he has done right is this.

CUSA Football we are 2nd at 972. Rice is 987.

I haven't found the overall rankings yet. SBC released theirs but CUSA hasn't yet.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
If college athletics followed the path of academics being the reason students are here and they happen to be talented at their sport, I would be ecstatic.

But with million dollar salaries and minor league status, I could really care less about apr any longer.

It’s just another reason to extend a contract to a mediocre ball coach.

🤷‍♂️

If college athletics followed the path of academics being the reason students are here and they happen to be talented at their sport, I would be ecstatic.

But with million dollar salaries and minor league status, I could really care less about apr any longer.

It’s just another reason to extend a contract to a mediocre ball coach.

🤷‍♂️
Rings and a tarp!!!

This is ok I suppose but along with attendance and relative success even the APR is slipping. This is the lowest APR for football in eight years. Last year's 789 was the first time we had dropped below 980 in the previous five years.

Reactions: MidTennMtneer
1. Rice University 987
2. Middle Tennessee State University 972
3. Western Kentucky University 969
4. The University of North Carolina at Charlotte 955
5. University of North Texas 953
6. Louisiana Tech University 951
7. Florida International University 948
8. University of Texas at El Paso 947
T9. University of Alabama at Birmingham 944
T9. University of Texas at San Antonio 944
11. Florida Atlantic University 933

Others...
Liberty 978
Kennesaw St 959
Sam Houston Institute of Technology 944
New Mexico State (in trouble) 916

Vandy was only 970

How do you figure? Transfers in good academic standing don’t count against the score.

How do you figure? Transfers in good academic standing don’t count against the score.
the ones that are stuck in the portal never find a home and don't graduate. I'm not just speaking on MT, I'm talking about all schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT