ADVERTISEMENT

Error on GoMiddle Landing Page

Brew_Raider

True Blue
Oct 31, 2015
If you go to GoMiddle.com from a phone, go to the dropdown and forums, Raider Roundup is not an option.

The only 2 forums that show under the forum tab are Lightening Lounge and the Main Rivals board.

The only way to get to Raider Roundup is to go to new posts and click on a post that happens to be from this forum.

A person can’t get to this forum except by luck or knowing to search for it. I have a screenshot but can’t see an option to attach a photo except from a URL.

Reactions: TrueBlue147
If you go to GoMiddle.com from a phone, go to the dropdown and forums, Raider Roundup is not an option.

The only 2 forums that show under the forum tab are Lightening Lounge and the Main Rivals board.

The only way to get to Raider Roundup is to go to new posts and click on a post that happens to be from this forum.

A person can’t get to this forum except by luck or knowing to search for it. I have a screenshot but can’t see an option to attach a photo except from a URL.

I’ve noticed that as well.

Reactions: Brew_Raider
Rivals as a whole has been pushing for premium content since the brand update. Obviously, MTSU won't be as much premium content so it is definitely a shared frustration, but that is probably why. I feel you though, I have to go through Lightning's Lounge everytime haha

Rivals as a whole has been pushing for premium content since the brand update. Obviously, MTSU won't be as much premium content so it is definitely a shared frustration, but that is probably why. I feel you though, I have to go through Lightning's Lounge everytime haha
So Rivals wants the free forums hidden?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT