ADVERTISEMENT

UNIVERSITY NEWS Athletic Department audit

why didn't they just name the people with questionable purchases, it's no confidentiality on state employees.

Reactions: C-Bow
Sleep well, folks. Our AD was and is on top of this. o_O

MTSU officials have said they are establishing new practices and procedures to correct the issues.

"I want to emphasize to the public and our stakeholders that our business office in Athletics unearthed the points raised in the audit and that we acted properly in passing them to the proper authorities," MTSU Athletics Director Chris Massaro said. "We have already taken steps to strengthen controls on the use of goods and services provided by our partnerships at no cost to the University. I will ensure the audit's findings are properly addressed."

Yep, knew it would be a "big" story on tonight's local TV news and no mention of "self reporting" nor measures taken to insure compliance. Not much emphasis on the "ex" in the title of the Ex Assoc. A D either.

Probably be front page in The Tennessean tomorrow but should we upset Meeechigan the story would be buried on page 5 of Monday's sports page.

Sux being Middle.

So has anyone done any digging to figure out who this was? I googled "A Guide to Etiquette for Student Athletes" and only came up with these articles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT