ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(1-2; 0-1) @ Charlotte(2-1; 0-0) (CBSSN), 5:30PM, Friday, September 24, 2021

When you have a player like Jaylen Lane sometimes you just have to throw him the ball regardless of the coverage or circumstances. He's a baller, simple as that

Reactions: blueraiderJT
Anyone know where to see who is out for us? Like an inactive/injury list?

Last edited:
Chase is proving his point. Great throw and if you noticed, he checked out of a play when he read the coverage the D threw at him. It feels like we haven't had that in a looooooong time. Also, on the sideline, I noticed Brent Stockstill talking to and working with him. Game changer.

And now I see Quincy and Jalen both on the field??

WHY THE HELL WAS DECORIAN PATTERSON IN THE GAME WHEN THEY'RE IN THE RED ZONE? WHY IS HE IN THE GAME PERIOD IF WE HAVE BETTER AVAILABLE (AND WE DO)?

THIS F$%@#%%^ COACHING STAFF IS SO BRAIN DEAD WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYER MANAGEMENT

And now I see Quincy and Jalen both on the field??

WHY THE HELL WAS DECORIAN PATTERSON IN THE GAME WHEN THEY'RE IN THE RED ZONE? WHY IS HE IN THE GAME PERIOD IF WE HAVE BETTER AVAILABLE (AND WE DO)?

THIS F$%@#%%^ COACHING STAFF IS SO BRAIN DEAD WHEN IT COMES TO PLAYER MANAGEMENT
I bet he had a team violation where he had to miss the first quarter. Stock has done that quite a bit.

Calling timeouts, using screens, decent blocking and now kicking and making an actual FG...... Where the hell has all of this been?

Reactions: Hop45
We are a different defense with Quincy Riley and Jalen Jackson at corner.....

For some reason we had Teldrick Ross and Decorian Patterson throughout the first quarter.....

I expect our defense to be much more stout going forward. Both TD's were yielded by our back up corners.

This is an important series. Will set the tone for the second half. Their defense is gonna give 110% here. Let's shove it down their throat for another TD

It blows my mind, that it has taken into the second half and trying numerous stations, internet connections, etc. to finally get a broadcast of the game. Most of the on air stations are covering high school over MT. The MT app does not work in so many ways. I’ve seen high schools with better capabilities. Odd how the MT “does not support your platform.” I’m using a brand new iPad, how do you not support an iPad. Is Boots back in the athletic office?

It blows my mind, that it has taken into the second half and trying numerous stations, internet connections, etc. to finally get a broadcast of the game. Most of the on air stations are covering high school over MT. The MT app does not work in so many ways. I’ve seen high schools with better capabilities. Odd how the MT “does not support your platform.” I’m using a brand new iPad, how do you not support an iPad. Is Boots back in the athletic office?
My Xfinity is showing CBSSports Network just fine. HD Channel 1303

Great scheming in this game. I now feel like we didn't run these type of plays because Hockman just couldn't execute them. I thought a 4 star P5 QB would but Chase's arm and accumen is just superior.

Chase should have been starting over O'Hara last year. Just goes to show how poor of an eye for talent our coaching staff has. It took multiple guys leaving for them to give him a legit shot.

Riley was clearly being held on that Charlotte TD run. Very very very clear holding. Huge no call. But they call the holding on Jimmy Marshall to put us in 1st and 20.

Now the refs completely blow a catch by Jimmy Marshall for 40 yards

Cool

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
Hard enough to go on the road and win against a team and their fairy fgot coach much less have to beat the refs along with them

• Wow
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
ADVERTISEMENT