ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(1-2; 0-1) @ Charlotte(2-1; 0-0) (CBSSN), 5:30PM, Friday, September 24, 2021

Anyone know when basketball season starts?

Serious question. When's our first game?

I looked it up. First real game is November 12th at home against Bethune-Cookman, but sometimes we have tournaments before that I think.

So another 6 weeks, ugh

Reed is playing terrible tonight. Taking really bad angles when he cannot afford to give up outside contain. Dropped a pick six. So on and so forth.

Reactions: Hop45 and MT Glenn
Drop an INT

Then offsides next play

Just terrible discipline and lack of skill

Defense sucked this game. Offense looks alot better with Chase. I think having Mobly this game could have made a difference.

We're clearly better with Chase at QB than the over-rated quitter, but we're not a good team. We have some talent but not enough, and we got to have better coaching.

We're clearly better with Chase at QB than the over-rated quitter, but we're not a good team. We have some talent but not enough, and we got to have better coaching.

We are 0-2 in conference my friend. It doesn't matter how good or bad we are anymore. The season is over.

Reactions: crclarke55
I'm not a football X and I guy, but it felt like our offensive play calling was much different/better tonight. Thoughts?

Weaker opponent. Charlotte isn't half the team UTSA is.

Chase executes the offense much better. He is more mobile, stronger arm, and makes better decisions vs. Hockman

ADVERTISEMENT