ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(1-2; 0-1) @ Charlotte(2-1; 0-0) (CBSSN), 5:30PM, Friday, September 24, 2021

So if Chase Cunningham gets injured they have an NAIA guy, and if the NAIA guy gets hurt they start pulling from the Intramural Flag Football squads?

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
If any of you serious depth chart and roster gurus notice any significant changes to the o-line starting 5 this week please post it here tonight. I’m interested in seeing what (if any) lineup promotions and/or demotions were made by Stock, Dearmon, Mallory or Polly after last week.

So if Chase Cunningham gets injured they have an NAIA guy, and if the NAIA guy gets hurt they start pulling from the Intramural Flag Football squads?

Nick Vattiato is likely our 3rd string QB.

I'm so conflicted for tonight. I absolutely love our defense and punter. They are championship caliber. This is the strongest and most exciting defense I've seen in some time here at MT, possibly ever. Have to go back to Manny Diaz days with Erik Walden to see a defense this good. And this defense may be even better. Proud of our defense and what Shafer has put together here.

But,.... I'm just so over Stockstill and the status quo. I havn't commented about Bailey leaving but it's such a bigger problem than meets the eye. He was supposed to be the answer for this year AND next year. Now we appear to be screwed for this season as well as next season, unless you want to roll the dice on another transfer QB next year....I talked about all off-season that this team could be good, but that Hockman's play was the X factor. Granted, he played behind one of the worst OL in the country, but he wasn't that great either. I guess it just has not been in the cards for us to find a QB since Brent graduated. And with the way our OL is playing, I doubt any good QB's will come here or be here long.

Just a big fat ugh with this staff. The issues we have across the board, from McPhee to Massaro to Mcdevitt to Stockstill, are well documented. I'm tired of talking about them. I just want people who want to be here and who truly want what's best for MT, not just here for a paycheck or to hire family members and friends/former teammates. And nobody will ever convince me those 4 are here for anything more than a paycheck. At least if we were losing with someone like Clint Marks at AD or Kelly Holcomb as head coach, we know they are at least trying and stopping at nothing to do right by our University.

I'm just over MT athletics. I'll be happy if we win tonight, but I'll also be happy if we lose tonight too because I want this staff and our "leaders" gone so badly. I've never felt this way about MT athletics before but my emotions are what they are. I'm just done with this inept staff and athletic department. I think i'd rather lose every game from here on out until change is FORCED. Such a shitty situation to be in because I hate it for our players, they deserve better, but the coaches and "leaders" of this university have completely failed them/us.

rant over.

I understand. It’s not the kids I’m rooting against.
I’m hoping for a modicum of the success of Walker Fowler and Boots to not be erased by these clowns.

Has anyone ever seen a crossing route run in the 16 years Stock has been our coach? Why does every school in the country, and every team in the NFL, have great success with crossing routes and drag routes yet the concept is completely foreign here at MT?

It is the most difficult route to guard in football but we refuse to utilize it....

WHY?

If any of you serious depth chart and roster gurus notice any significant changes to the o-line starting 5 this week please post it here tonight. I’m interested in seeing what (if any) lineup promotions and/or demotions were made by Stock, Dearmon, Mallory or Polly after last week.

Jacqui Graham is starting at RT over Freshman Lance Robinson

I think our corners need to give their receivers a little more cushion. #EyeRoll

Amir Rasul is not a D1 runningback....

Keep trying to put that square peg into the round hole......

This is ugly from the start……was planning to make the FAU game down south but not sure it’s worth the time or money.

sWiley, my eyes must be deceiving me, your looking pretty good these days….lol.

Let me guess....

Chaton Mobley is out because of covid?

I see Dearmon has finally listened to us fans. Been tweeting at him and telling him on here that he has to get Pierce the ball

Not used to seeing a QB run like this without a big 'ol bunny hop at the end of the run!

We are better off with Chase. He is better than Hockman in every way and I suspect our staff knew this but didn't have the stones to start Cunningham. I discussed this prior to the season that we shouldn't be surprised if Chase is the starter, but of course our staff took the easy way out.

Reactions: Hop45
I wanna know why Mobley isn't the starting RB. He is our only D1 RB on the roster. Pettway is okay. I am 100% not a Rasul fan though. He's undersized and can't make anybody miss. Sure he has great straight line speed but that doesn't mean literally anything at RB

I've heard great things about Freshman Terry Wilkins too but havn't seen him playing yet

I wanna know why Mobley isn't the starting RB. He is our only D1 RB on the roster.

I've heard great things about Freshman Terry Wilkins too but havn't seen him playing yet

I had the pregame on but didn't listen while doing some chores.

Has anyone ever seen a crossing route run in the 16 years Stock has been our coach? Why does every school in the country, and every team in the NFL, have great success with crossing routes and drag routes yet the concept is completely foreign here at MT?

It is the most difficult route to guard in football but we refuse to utilize it....

WHY?
Our sorry offensive line may be the reason. If they can't open holes for our backs, they probably can't create a lane for the QB to pass over the middle.

and Decorian patterson gives up another TD.....

Every team we've played has now burned him....will this staff ever learn? we have better choices

Decorian Patterson is statistically one of the worst corners in the league.....

Please tell me we have better

Wiley’s defense stayed in Murfreesboro

Not having Quincy Riley changes everything

Decorian Patterson has been awful this year....

Not sure why Quincy Riley and Jalen Jackson can't stay healthy

And Mobley isn't playing....

This team is not good enough to be missing starters on both sides of the ball every week

Last edited:
LOL cannot even complete the sideways passes and the 2nd down pass was almost intercepted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT