ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee(1-2; 0-1) @ Charlotte(2-1; 0-0) (CBSSN), 5:30PM, Friday, September 24, 2021

Weaker opponent. Charlotte isn't half the team UTSA is.

Chase executes the offense much better. He is more mobile, stronger arm, and makes better decisions vs. Hockman
So, same game plan just better execution?

And just like that, 4 games into the season, nothing else matters.

We are eliminated from conference play before we even getting an FBS team at home.....

So ****ing unspeakably pathetic. I will never understand how this HORSE SHIT IS ACCEPTED YEAR AFTER YEAR. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS UNIVERSITY?

Reactions: TrueBlue147
Weaker opponent. Charlotte isn't half the team UTSA is.

Chase executes the offense much better. He is more mobile, stronger arm, and makes better decisions vs. Hockman
This.
It’s obvious Stock and/or Dearmon made a decision to play Bailey when Chase was the better for the system.

I really hope nobody goes to any home games. Like, not a soul. I understand parents are going to go, but I really hope that none of you guys go. Please do not go. I'm begging you. If you absolutely have to, you have to wear a paper bag over your head for the duration of the game.

So, same game plan just better execution?
The base offense was the same. Some tweaks and weaker opponent. Better execution. Bailey had clearly already checked out mentality by UTSA. Chase brought a running threat which made Charlotte have to respect him.

Reactions: Hop45
And just like that, 4 games into the season, nothing else matters.

We are eliminated from conference play before we even getting an FBS team at home.....

So ****ing unspeakably pathetic. I will never understand how this HORSE SHIT IS ACCEPTED YEAR AFTER YEAR. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THIS UNIVERSITY?
Another season over as soon as it started. We can just play spoiler now. It would be nice to knock off Marshall or western.

We have not even played an FBS opponent in our home stadium yet and the season is over........

We have been looking at 1-5 since the schedule was announced. The only difference is now I think we probably will beat UCONN. Even as bad as they are, we were trending toward a possible L with Bailey.

The season is already over. We've still got McDevitt and co..

At least in basketball you can back your way into the conference tournament and have a chance to win the tournament and go to the big dance.......There's nearly always something to play for in basketball, even when only hovering around .500 (if we can manage that). Having something to play for is what interests me. Isn't that the whole point of the season? To win your conference? If you cannot win your conference, then why even play the games? (Serious question)

Football is completely different. Once you reach two losses in conference play, you're done. Seasons over. Forget about winning your conference and doing anything meaningful. And 4 games into the season, we are 0-2. LOL. I won't watch another game and I have no clue how any of you will either. There's nothing on the line any longer. The games are 100% meaningless. Honestly, why even play them at this point? We cannot win the conference any longer so just forfeit and let the teams who actually know how to win and play football battle it out. No point risking injury to our players.

Whole team and staff are a bunch of ****ing losers

Why do Tennessee taxpayers pay two state troopers to travel with a mediocre coach?
I suspect the athletic dept pays for them, but: Having to have two state troopers to provide security at either home or away games is one of the more stupid things in college athletics. If needed to insulate the coach from the crowd at a "big-time" school the home school campus cops should be more than sufficient for both head coaches.
If a coach is fearful for his safety because of the position he has put himself in let him provide his own damn security. Those who might just really need it can afford it. (Sabin, etc.)

It blows my mind, that it has taken into the second half and trying numerous stations, internet connections, etc. to finally get a broadcast of the game. Most of the on air stations are covering high school over MT. The MT app does not work in so many ways. I’ve seen high schools with better capabilities. Odd how the MT “does not support your platform.” I’m using a brand new iPad, how do you not support an iPad. Is Boots back in the athletic office?
Don't know about last night (I've sworn off listening to the broadcast for TV games as well as pre and post game shows) but for the two games I couldn't watch I have been able to listen to the game on my chromebook on the 102.5 stream.

I haven't seen the need to try Varsity Network.

ADVERTISEMENT