ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (1-3; 0-2) vs Marshall (2-2; 0-0), Stadium, 6PM, Saturday, October 2, 2021

It will be aired locally on my Comcast Channel 1179 Stadium TV. I’ve decided to sit it out.
"Sports is the only entertainment where, no matter how many times you go back, you never know the end." Neil Simon

I'm there.

Hoping for the upset, but I won't be heartbroken with a loss if it gets MT closer to breaking ties with Stockstill.

Reactions: arg3b
Hoping for the upset, but I won't be heartbroken with a loss if it gets MT closer to breaking ties with Stockstill.
Seeing as how Rick chose not to score at the end of the 1st half vs army (and didn't score at all in the 1st half) makes me wonder if someone is in bed with vegas? If 7-wood or someone above him is influencing games, then it won't matter who is coaching football or basketball.

I'm expecting a loss and not paying extra to watch the game in the 10% chance of a win. I'll just keep checking in on this board for updates.

Seeing as how Rick chose not to score at the end of the 1st half vs army (and didn't score at all in the 1st half) makes me wonder if someone is in bed with vegas? If 7-wood or someone above him is influencing games, then it won't matter who is coaching football or basketball.
This group is not that smart. They only care about their pension.
Bunch of f<^%in losers.

If I knew a loss would enact a change I might have showed up. But alas. No. It might get to 5/6 years since I will have attended a Game by the time this is over.
It will be aired locally on my Comcast Channel 1179 Stadium TV. I’ve decided to sit it out.

Anyone there to give an attendance update? Is the Grove packed with students? RV row? Hendrix Club?

Anyone there to give an attendance update? Is the Grove packed with students? RV row? Hendrix Club?
I spoke with a friend yesterday and he invited me to tailgate and sit with them like we used to do a couple of years ago. Thanked him and told him I was gonna have to pass and spend time with my grandkids. He told me that no one from our Admins or AD were in the Grove for Monmouth home opener. Said they walked over for Raider Walk and Stock wouldn’t even look at the fans. Not kidding.

I spoke with a friend yesterday and he invited me to tailgate and sit with them like we used to do a couple of years ago. Thanked him and told him I was gonna have to pass and spend time with my grandkids. He told me that no one from our Admins or AD were in the Grove for Monmouth home opener. Said they walked over for Raider Walk and Stock wouldn’t even look at the fans. Not kidding.
It was that bad. It was like going to a funeral.

Turnover, after turnover, and another turnover leads to a Reed Blankenship scoop and score is now 34-14, extra point blocked

Reactions: SpaceRaider
Cody Smith laid the wood on that scoop and score. Now we're in the 4th quarter with the rock.

Stockstill trying real hard to lose this game by running the clock out too early. Instead of keeping the foot on the gas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT