Saturday, October 8

Southern Mississippi @ Texas San Antonio 11:00 AM

Bowling Green @ Ohio 1:00 PM ESPN3

Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic 2:30 PM

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 3:00 PM

Massachusetts @ Old Dominion 5:00 PM

Marshall @ North Texas 6:00 PM

Florida Intl @ UTEP 7:00 PM

I'll be watching that LaTech/WKU with a huge vat of popcorn. That game will tell us a lot about WKU. LaTech is very similar to us in many ways. That one is gonna be a war.

ODU's game has been moved from Saturday night to Friday due to the weather issue on the east coast....

Thursday, October 6

Western Kentucky @ Louisiana Tech 7:00 PM CBSSN

Friday, October 7

Massachusetts @ Old Dominion 7:00 PM

Saturday, October 8

Southern Mississippi @ Texas San Antonio 11:00 AM

Bowling Green @ Ohio 1:00 PM ESPN3

Charlotte @ Florida Atlantic 2:30 PM

Vanderbilt @ Kentucky 3:00 PM

Marshall @ North Texas 6:00 PM

Florida Intl @ UTEP 7:00 PM

This conference is ours if we want it. It's up to us to get our crap together and bring the heat early. Mathers can run through WKU and Brent can shred em. It's gonna be up to the D and us protecting the ball.

Their top WR just went down. Uh oh.

Wow they are decimated by injuries. I think we can run through the east but Lord knows I don't want to play Tech again

The Raiders can not come out slow next Saturday. They can not screw around until sometime in the second half. We have to put pressure on wku.

They can definitely score but Tech's D is horrible. WKU's redzone scoring isn't that great and our D plays pretty decent RedZone D. I like the matchup but yes, if we make bone head plays, we'll get beat and by a lot.

"It's all about us." as coach likes to say.

UTSA hosting SOuthern Miss and first two possessions and only five plays, up 14-0 over golden eagles

11:45 left in first quarter

UTSA leads USM 48-24, 10:25 left in 4th qtr

UTSA looks to be a handful. Brutal beatdown, physical whipping of the golden eagles in progress.

Impressive, scary, 55-32 with 2:00 left in game. UTSA may be one of the toughest opponents we play in Floyd this year.

Well USM's run D was terrible. UTSA plays great at home. They led the ASU game all the way til the end and that was a home game too. USM just opened the door for Tech. Tech fans got the perfect storm this weekend.

Nashville sports journalism should return to normal after this weeks loss and beat down to bama next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT