ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble buying Tickets

Oct 2, 2006
Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets through Ticket Master? I can see my season tickets on the home page with a purchase now button. I click and it will not let me advance any further. I called the ticket office and no one is there. I realize it is Sunday but after that win you would think someone would answer the phone.

Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets through Ticket Master? I can see my season tickets on the home page with a purchase now button. I click and it will not let me advance any further. I called the ticket office and no one is there. I realize it is Sunday but after that win you would think someone would answer the phone.

Go to goblueraiders.com. Log in and go to invoices. You should have your season tickets on hold until Monday I think.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/mtsu/EN/account/home

Called the ticket office today.
Got my 4 regular seats no problem.
D-winns

Reactions: BigBlueBrad
Does anyone know how we get our tickets? I bought mine Sunday but don't know if I need to pick them up or they will be mailed.

Reactions: SpaceRaider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT