ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Middle Tennessee (6-4; 3-3) @ Charlotte (4-6; 3-3) (ESPN3), 1PM, Saturday, November 19, 2016

14-6. I know we were not gonna shut them out. The wind gave them a short field, good fake on 4th down by their QB.

Like to see us throw the ball with the wind.

Big stop by D! Playing well, only giving up 6 points despite great field position for Charlotte

Solid first half. We over came a turnover and handled bad FP

D gets an A+
O gets a B.

Hope they can play a solid 2nd half.

Uruza is playing well but it just shows you how good lil stock is. He is so accurate

Reactions: Raiderclyde
Really like to see our O take it down and score and put this game away - we are now into the wind, but I think its died down some

Reactions: Raiderclyde
Don't think Charlotte will score on three possessions. This one is ours, as long as we don't turn over the ball. Running plays and chewing clock gets this in the books in victory formation.

The problem is we cannot punt (even if there wasn't any wind)...our offense must get some first downs...look, they are starting at mid field.

I can't watch any more. 7 minutes left and I just can't do it.

I can't watch any more. 7 minutes left and I just can't do it.

Be glad you stopped watching before seeing the Charlotte guy's life get ruined. Literally.

The one game I sit down to watch this season and a kid gets paralyzed from the waist down (as far as anyone can tell). And MT is gonna lose too, not that it compares in any way.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT