ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Taking bets that it’s a “no go” this week???? 😂

I’ve moved on.
Normally, I’d been all over it
last night, looked at the clock, “Oh, time for the Rick Stockstill show”
YAWN.
No sound, probably a good thing
Stock and Chip acted like everything was fine, even after three of us posted that there was no audio on the Blue Raider Football Facebook page feed.
I won’t go there again.

Like I told them before leaving, “Guys we should be better than this. Seriously. I’m out. Beat Rice.”

Stock and Chip acted like everything was fine, even after three of us posted that there was no audio on the Blue Raider Football Facebook page feed.
I won’t go there again.

Like I told them before leaving, “Guys we should be better than this. Seriously. I’m out. Beat Rice.”
I’m guilty of not being as vocal to the Powers that Be as I should. I do make it a point to email Wes and Chip (radio@goblueraiders.com) To voice my displeasure. Told them both that as alums of MT should be pissed at the products on the field and should do everything in their power to make change. Its always been hard to be a Middle fan, now almost impossible. Just give us something positive

must be nice having a fan base that cares
It's a fanbase that pulled off the VOLshevik revolution when the AD hired a HC that wouldn't elevate the program. It also says something the administration listened to the fans

I can think of only one acceptable reason for the silence, and refusal to take tough questions. That would be if CRS has already made a decision to step down later, so they don't see any reason in letting people kick him while he's walking out the door.

Take it easy on me. I can dream can't I!!!

Reactions: MTLynn
I can think of only one acceptable reason for the silence, and refusal to take tough questions. That would be if CRS has already made a decision to step down later, so they don't see any reason in letting people kick him while he's walking out the door.

Take it easy on me. I can dream can't I!!!

If that were by some slim chance to happen, it just shows the ineptitude of this dept even more. Don't keep it a secret and wait till end of season. Make it a big deal. A send off. Players will push a bit more for his last hurrah. Start the replacement search early. Waiting till end of season is a mistake.

Reactions: MT Glenn
If that were by some slim chance to happen, it just shows the ineptitude of this dept even more. Don't keep it a secret and wait till end of season. Make it a big deal. A send off. Players will push a bit more for his last hurrah. Start the replacement search early. Waiting till end of season is a mistake.

I really thought it was just wishful thinking on my part. But your points, about how stupid it would be, make me think I may be right. Stupid is the Middle way of doing things.

I'm joking, of course.

I think.

IF - and I say IF - Stock decides to retire, I don't expect it to be announced before the final week of the season. Stock has always strived to be a "players first" coach so (in my estimation) announcing before then would detract from the players in his mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT