ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Taking bets that it’s a “no go” this week???? 😂

FranklinRaider315

Hall of Famer
Jun 24, 2009
Franklin, TN
Stock is probably somewhere in a bunker counting his money.

Coach_Stockstill_Coach_s_Show.png

Paragraph 6 of his contract says he’s paid $75,000 a year to do TV / Radio shows.

I guess Massaro and McPhee let him just blow off these obligations when things get heated from losing and losing badly.

They are usually TUESDAY nights, but not sure if there'll be one since this was originally an open date after ODU opted out of the season and there was not a coachs show scheduled this week due to that

They are usually TUESDAY nights, but not sure if there'll be one since this was originally an open date after ODU opted out of the season and there was not a coachs show scheduled this week due to that

They can schedule an away game in 6 days. Surely with our vast music/radio resources we could schedule a 1 hour talk show that is broadcast in a 30 mile radius.

They can schedule an away game in 6 days. Surely with our vast music/radio resources we could schedule a 1 hour talk show that is broadcast in a 30 mile radius.

Yeah especially since they are done without an audience at the Kennon Hall of Fame bldg.

Maybe its just a budget thing, I went back to see if there was a video highlights (don't laugh) of the troy game like goblueraiders.com has done in recent years as a part of the game recap, but I guess they're not doing those anymore or have given up on finding any highlights.

Oh and don't forget we also had another defensive score that was called back for another penalty. Maybe they can photo shop some stuff?

30 mile radius is being generous. I'm about 20 miles away and can't get a clear broadcast of it.

I just refreshed myself an on the Blue Raider radio network and two stations is all? I know there is a trend toward online radio, but even WKU has 12 stations, including Nashville & Louisville. MTSU could not find one partner in Memphis, Chattnooga, Cookeville, or southern Tennessee to sign on? Just more demonstration MTSU is a third rate athletic department. Blow the whole thing up

...WKU has 12 stations, including Nashville & Louisville. MTSU could not find one partner in Memphis, Chattnooga, Cookeville, or southern Tennessee to sign on? Just more demonstration MTSU is a third rate athletic department.
NO reason not to use 89.5 but the athletic department is just the way 7 wood wants it - dying a slow death.

Chip Walter on wgns all sports talk blue raider report said there will be a show tonight

Brad just dropped a deuce on The Blue Raider Network Facebook Page in the comments section. 😂😂😂😂

Speaking of Facebook, Monte Hale mentioned on his afternoon show that he expressed his frustration in a post about the state of MT athletics this past weekend. Don't think he was demanding heads roll or anything like that, just expressing his opinion how bad the state of athletics were and fan apathy.

Reactions: FranklinRaider315
I don’t know if Owens produces this thing from his basement but the audio tonight was worse than a low power AM station after sundown. Then they dropped the entire feed at the 48 minute mark. I just closed the page and left.
Pretty pathetic. It was apparent that any reference to WGNS was just a tape. No way they would put out a product like this from the radio station.

I don’t know if Owens produces this thing from his basement but the audio tonight was worse than a low power AM station after sundown. Then they dropped the entire feed at the 48 minute mark. I just closed the page and left.
Pretty pathetic. It was apparent that any reference to WGNS was just a tape. No way they would put out a product like this from the radio station.
What are you talking about? Everything is great! You didn't hear anybody calling in with complaints, did you?

• Haha
Reactions: FranklinRaider315
The answered an email question! From Jennifer.

Side story - My organization has monthly all hands meetings. They always have 1 question planned and prepped so the director doesn’t stand on stage like an idiot with no questions after rambling for an hour or to control the narrative of any potential questions. I’m not sure why the 1 email from Jennifer made me think of that.....

Ok boys and girls...... get those tough questions for the Head Coach ready to submit tonight!!

Chip is gonna get them all on air!!! Assuming it is even broadcast by WGNS or 102.5FM 😂😂

Hey gang, I heard they're rolling out a gas powered Harbor Freight generator tonight to boost the broadcasting power to 600 watts! Wrap those antennas in foil and hoist them high. Go Blue!

102.5 is pretty faithful about tweeting weekly about the upcoming coach's show, as a few moments ago, nothing on twitter from MT athletics, football or Stock or Chip about the show (under 2.5 hours from show time)

What a freakin clown show. I posted “no audio” gave it about 5 minutes of no sound and clicked off.
He gets $75,000 for this????

And they wonder why we don’t care.

Reactions: Hop45
ADVERTISEMENT