MidTnBlues

True Blue
Oct 24, 2013
Murfreesboro, TN
Oregon
FSU
OSU
Assholes

I am really pulling for Oregon on this one. I honestly despise that corporation of a school, but I can't help being a fan of Mariota.This is probably the first year ever that the person I thought should win the heisman won it. I also have a lot admiration of Ohio State. Not many teams can keep on trucking after losing their starting QB let alone the 2nd string and win a conference with the 3rd stringer. I'm hoping to comes down to those two and Oregon takes it all.

The only team I don't want to see win it is Ohio State. The Big 10 is a joke, TCU or Baylor should have gotten in over OSU (neither team has ESPN has a mouthpiece), and Urban Meyer is scum.

My only consolation is that in about 6 months Urban will be developing "health issues" thanks to Harbaugh now being at Michigan.

I always liked FSU, I grudgingly give respect to Alabama. I'm indifferent to Oregon.

OSU and Oregon just like I had in mind. Should be a beck of a game. Sad thing is that without the playoff more than likely the two losing teams of this year's playoffs would had more than likely been playing the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT