MidTnBlues

True Blue
Oct 24, 2013
Murfreesboro, TN
Oregon
FSU
OSU
Assholes

I am really pulling for Oregon on this one. I honestly despise that corporation of a school, but I can't help being a fan of Mariota.This is probably the first year ever that the person I thought should win the heisman won it. I also have a lot admiration of Ohio State. Not many teams can keep on trucking after losing their starting QB let alone the 2nd string and win a conference with the 3rd stringer. I'm hoping to comes down to those two and Oregon takes it all.

The only team I don't want to see win it is Ohio State. The Big 10 is a joke, TCU or Baylor should have gotten in over OSU (neither team has ESPN has a mouthpiece), and Urban Meyer is scum.

My only consolation is that in about 6 months Urban will be developing "health issues" thanks to Harbaugh now being at Michigan.

I always liked FSU, I grudgingly give respect to Alabama. I'm indifferent to Oregon.

OSU and Oregon just like I had in mind. Should be a beck of a game. Sad thing is that without the playoff more than likely the two losing teams of this year's playoffs would had more than likely been playing the championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT