ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Score prediction for the game at North Texas

I am hoping at some point we start playing a full 4 quarters. It seems like every game we have only played 2 quarters and got lucky this last game. This bodes well for us though, as since we are 3-1 playing only a half of football each game. We are young on the offensive side, so it kind of makes sense, but we are going into game 5 of this year, so they aren't young any more. Hopefully we can start trying to string 3-4 quarters of good ball per game. If we do that this week, we blow North Texas out of the water. If not, they make it close. I am going with the latter, they hang in there, but we still win.

MT 35
NT 26

I look for Stock to emphasize starting faster and producing in the first half this week in practice.
I think we come out a play a great first half. I just hope we don't get too relaxed and overlook NT, they have some tools to play with and are at home.

MT 42
NT 20

Dwinns

I don't feel good about this game. I don't think we know much about them at all. Based on the results and the game being at Denton, I think it is going to be close.

24-21 MT

UNT schedule so far:

Sat, Sep 3
vs
-m-04_1my0__56x42.png
SMU
L 34 - 21
Final

Sat, Sep 10
vs
-m-0gjd70p__56x42.png
Bethune-Cookman
W 20 - 41
Final

Sat, Sep 17
@
-m-0ftf0f__56x42.png
Florida
L 0 - 32
Final

Sat, Sep 24 @ Rice W 42 - 35 Final

UNT comes into the game 2-2 and is playing better ball than most think. Their D looked good against Florida for a while, and they just dropped 42 on Rice on the road. With the way our defense is playing, I wouldn't be predicting a blow out here on the road.

MT 38

NT 34

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT